chapter 21

know if she was checking out the boys that we're there or if she was gasping at how pretty the girls are.

Lucy pov
~T_T~Not to be one of those girls who go around calling others girls sluts or heos but amber is.she is watching all the male dragonslayers that came with my family even some of the butlers and gaurds.-_-I guess our species does have good genes and we're all cute and good looking but why does she have to have he mouth open with a little drool.anyways I went to go hug my father and mother while zeref did the same with his parents."Lucy who is that girl and why is her mouth open "my mother asked as she looked at amber.amber quickly closed her mouth and straightened her body."My name is amber and I will be the queen of hearts when I am married to lord zeref"she said proudly.I may have heard a faint chuckle in the now quiet room."oh my dear son u better not become one of those kings who need different girls by his side"I heard zeref's father say while his mother laughed."why would he want a flat chested,no figure kind of girl, my dear she is like a stick compared to Lucy"zerefs mother said.This didn't go good with amber and she might have said something she sudden have."u old hag how do u know that lord zeref doesn't want my body, huh lots of men like a girl with cat ears"amber yelled. ←_← →_→it's about to go done, even though zeref's mother is a little mean,it's obvious that she would do anything for her son even if it means picking a fight with a girl for him, if I wasn't his mate she would probably be second guessing me.but anyways what amber just said could have been the last thing she could ever say if we did hold back zeref's mom.

As my mom and dad help hold Kikyo I told amber into the living room."wow u surely do have a death wish"I said as I sat in a chair."I don't care what she says she isn't important to me getting zeref from u"she snapped at me."listen little one u just made it so much harder to get zeref and u want to know why"I said calmly."why bitch"she said really loudly."u pissed off zeref's mother and now u can't get her blessing,and I swear if I didn't have the lord by my side I would rip out your filthy tongue"I said as I got up and left.

Later that day*
I was having a picnic with every dragonslayer in town.we thought it would be fun to cool our nerves with alittle dragon fun.everyone got in their dragon forms,so we had to have a big field,I on the other hand was sitting under a tree watching everyone transform.T_T I can't transform because I'm pregnant but at least I wasn't alone I was with Mavis ,Mira and Wendy. "Lucy why didn't u tell me that u we're pregnant "Mira asked as she touched my belly."because u weren't in the dragon realm and zeref was not going to let me go to earth"I said before I felt a little kick.soon the kicks got stronger to the point where I could hardly breathe,I was gasping for air while holding Mira's hand.

My mate heard my gasping and came over in the middle of his transformation so he had scales on his skin,wings and a thin tail.he came over and took me away from Mira,he put me in his lap and covered me with his wings.He kissed my stomach and calmed our children down with his touch."didn't I tell u two to go easy on your mouth"he said to my stomach before kissing it again.after he said that the squeezing feeling I felt in my chest went away and my breathing slowly went back to normal.zeref moved his wings from around me so everyone could know I was fine,"Lucy what happened Mira asked. "So they get a little grumpy when they don't smell their father scent for a while"I told Mira.I saw he look at laxus who was in his dragon form and shake her head."I want to have kids but if they can't be with their father scent then we are going to have a problem"she said.laxus's head came up so fast,he even transformed really fast just to pinn her on the other side of the tree I was laying against. "Mira u can't stop me from getting u pregnant "laxus said super calm."and why can't I "Mira asked bravely."because I know all your sensitive spots and we both know that when I touch your mark u lose it"he said before licking her mark and making her scream out.

"Laxus get a room"I said as I snuggle into my husbands chest."sure thing"laxus said before he picked up Mira and running off to his room.

___________________________
I have no excuse to why I haven't updated well I have one but it's not a good one it's was more or less me just being lazy ~T_T~