My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 17

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been busy with learning a dance for my cousin's wedding and then losing wieght for my cousin's wedding and kick boxing to lose weight for my cousin's wedding so yea... Blame my cousin! xD Anyway this is dedicated to CrazeddTaylorrSwagg who wrote the story Blocked- A Cody Simpson Love Story.  It's a really amazing story. Go read it if you haven't already!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

She said yes. Once we pulled away I picked her up and a bear hug and twirled her around. She squealed and started laughing. When i put her down I took her hand and we made our way towards. I decided to get her "mad" again. I picked her up and up her over my shoulder and ran. She started laughing and hit my back. 

When we got out of the water park I out her down and took her hand and we went for a little walk. We were talking about our pasts. She told me she had won a singing competition to sing with a mystery person when schools starts for a Welcome Back Assembly kind of thing. I knew she had a good voice because of the night club incident.

She sang Everytime We Touch by Cascada. She was really good. Sadly it was her only time. Not to be random but her youtube videos were really funny! I told her about my Maltipoo Molly who was still at the Pet Hotel. We got to know each other a lot. Her favorite color was green and blue just lke mine. We both also had our small obsession with cereal.

Eventually we went back to the limo and went back home. This time Alli and Grey went with us. Alli and Mickey were standing up dancing to the radio. Oh lord. They're going to fall.. AGAIN! They started doing the dougie. Mickey told me she didn't know how to dougie. Her and her lies. She was dougieing perfectly fine. 

"IM GOING TO JERK!" Mickey yelled trying to stand up fully forgetting we were in a limo and bumped her head on the roof.

Oh gosh. Mickey Mickey Mickey. We all started laughing. So did Pete(remember the driver). I guess he saw from the mirror. She got up and held her head laughing. She sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. Alli and Grey looked at us with confused yet Happy looks. I felt Mickey nod. Just then Alli screamed and ran up to us and hugged up really tightly. 

"OMG! We are soooo going to be sissy-in-laws. When you guys have a kid name her Alli! If its a guy then like Albert. Oh! How about Aladdin??Yeah that sounds good-" Alli babbled.

I put my other had over her mouth and told her to shut up. She glared at me and licked my hand. 

"EWWWW!!" I yelled and wiped it on her.

Mickey was cracking up by then. She put her head in my chest to cover her face and the loudness of her laugh. We all laughed at how hardshe was laughing. When she finished she got off my chest and wiped the tears in her eyes. Was she really laughing that bad? By the time she stopped she looked at us and started cracking up again(Did that ever happen to you? Happens to me like everyday. Literally).

I rolled my eyes playfully hoping she didn't notice. She did and she punched my arm while still cracking up. She calmed down once more. She looked tired. I let her lie in my chest while I stroked her hair. In 5 minutes she was asleep. She looked beautiful sleeping. I eventually closed my eyes as well and fell asleep.

I woke up to a bright white light. Like a flash. I opened my eyes to see Alli infront of me with her phone. I was about to get up but I remembered Mickey was asleep on me. I sighed and just glared at her while she smiled sweetly at me. When we got back to our house I picked up Mickey and took her inside to Alli's room and laid her down gently.