My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 16

Hey guys! THis is dedicated to my new friend Samanthamelvin6 go read her story Me And Cody Simpson? A Cody Simpson Love Story ! I helped her with the 9th chappy so go read! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

She stayed quite while I gave her the evil eye. She was looking around nervously. She sighed and nodded. My eyes widened and i opened my mouth in a huge smile. Before I could scream she covered my mouth and explained that I could't tell anybody. I sighed and nodded.

When we went back inside I gave Grey a smirk and went to go talk to Cody who was in the living room. When he saw me his eyes brightened. I sat next to him and I said sorry for exploding. We eventually started thos mini fights people have about how it was their fault. I don't know how but in the end we were talking about cake. Hmmm.

In the middle of me talking about Cake Boss he took my hand and dragged me outside and shoved me into his limo. I laughed a bit and asked him where we were going. Sadly he replied with the annoying answer of "Surprise". I growled at him and threw a nut at him. He gave me a WTF look like last time and I just smiled innocently.

After 10 minutes the limo stopped. Sadly I was standing up AGAIN and fell on Cody AGAIN. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I got out saying sorry. Whoa. Deja-vu. He suddenly picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I saw a bunch of little kids looking at us while I just waved at them. Not a great idea since the ran behind their parents and started to cry a little.

Cody finally stopped and put me down. I looked up to see Wet N Wild Waterpark(where he shot summertime). I looked down at my outfit and then at him. Suddenly I saw Alli behind me with a bag of clothes. When did sh get here. She took my hand and took me to the changing room for women. She threw me a black bikini that had different colored swirls on it. 

I went outside and saw the rest outside. Greyson and Alli went together and meand Cody went together. Sudeenly he took my hand and ran. Not again. He dragged me to a ride called the Kamikaze. It looked really big and I got instantly scared. I wasnt good with big rides. He looked at me and could tell I was scared. He hugged me and stroked mt hair. I wasn't scared after that knowing he was going to protect me.

The floatation device thing could hold two people that had to face each other. I chose the onee that was facing where we were going so I knew what was coming and I didn't have to freak out. The ride ended up being super super fun. He kept on dragging me on ride after ride after ride! It was insane!

Before  we went on some of the dry rides me and Cody decided to go on The Blackhole. May I say it was HUGE! it was a two person floatie. I sat in the front while Cody in the back. When we got up I started to have second thoughts. To bad it was to late. The dude that contrils the ride already pushed us down.

i felt my heart pumping and my stomach turned into knots. i screamed the whole way down. i blocked out most of Cody's laughs. Once we got out I was laughing realy hard and Cody was laughing at me from now and before on the ride. We took a quick stop at the wave pool. i had an evil idea. when we were deep enought that we both were on our tippy toes i jumped up and got on top of him frocing him down. Not the smartest idea

Cody is alot stronger than me so he easily got up and pushed me under. When I got back to the surface i playfully hit him and then splashed him. We kept on messing around until the life gaurds asked us to leave. Oh well. It was now late and we weren't able to go on the roller costers. Boo!

I changed back into the clothes I had on before. Cody grabbed my hand but this time he didn't run. He made me towards me and he started to lean in. I did to surprisingly. Then out lips touched. I felt like I was flying again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist.

 BOOM! BOOM! 

We pulled away to see fireworks of differents shapes and colors in the sky. We looked back at each otheer and leaned our foreheads together. 

"Mickey.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

I smiled and kissed him again. What a perfect night...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWHHHH! Soooo cutee! im going to try and post another chapter tonightbut no promises!  Now go read SamanthaMelvin6's story!11 run along litle bunnies! haha