My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 5

OMG MY BDAY IS TOMMRROOWWW! :D and yessss i spelt that wrong(: Anyway todays episode is gunna-hopefully- be veryyy longg. Ya know unless my mom starts PMSing again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

We bought the two dresses and ended up just trying on outfits when we were doine. We we were finished it was 4 o'clock. Cody was no where to be found so we just went to get some Pizza from Sbarros. I also got some pasta. Yum! Italian is my favorite. 

After we finished eating Alli texted Cody asking him where he was. He replied saying he is at A&F. It was on the other side of the mall and may I say, This mall was HUGE! We told him we were going to meet him where we entered. 

When we got there we saw that Forever 21 was having a 50% off sale. Wee quickly ran in and got as many cute tops and bottoms as we could. I got 3 off the shoulder shirts and Alli got 2 off the shoulder shirts.[in slide show] 

When we walked out we saw Cody sitting on the bench texting somone. Alli and I went up to him and told him we were done. I saw he bought a colorful plaid shirt.[in slide show] Cody called Pete to come pick us up. Me and Alli were talking about tonight while cody was just texting.

Apperantly it was Bella Thorne's Party. Alli told me she was playing a small part in a movie and they were recording it here in Australia so she wanted to have a party here and all the people from the party, Australian musicians and actors, and obviously us were invited.

Once Pete got here we quickly got it since people started pointing at us and whispering. When we got back to their house we all took a shower. I changed into Victoria Secret black sweat pants and a bright purple plain off the shoulder shirt.

My hair was wrapped in my towel getting all tangled. When I got to Alli's room I found her not there. She's probably still taking a shower. I went up to her mirror and took my hair out of my polka dot towel. I got my brush and took out all my knots in my hair. I let my hair dry. 

Alli told me the party started at 8. By the time my hair dried it was 6 o'clock. I took out my hair curler and gave myself loose curls. i put my hair into a half-back and put a part of my hair over one side of my shoulder. I slipped on my dress and my neon green tights. I waited until we left to put on my heals. Alli put her hair into a high pony tail and had her pink dress on too.

it was 7:30 by the time we all finished and left. Alli and I planned what we were going to do this week. I kind of felt bad for Cody because he was never in our conversations and always on his phone around us. I saw that he was wearing the shirt he bought today with a grey t-shirt underneath. He had black jeans and was wearing black and white Pastry's. When we got there I saw flashing lights every where.

Cody went on with out us as me and Alli got pictures taken together by paparazzi. We kept on walking until we saw Cody and Bla getting their picture taken together. Alli hugged her and introduced me. She is extremeley nice.

When we go inside Alli dragged me to someone. It was Greyson Chance. He's like AWESOME! My favorite song from him is Unfriend You. I saw they him and Alli had something going on. She introduced me and we became instant best friends. He was so funny!

I slipped out as fast as I could so they could be alone. I started to wander around akwardly. I didn;t really know anyone here. Well I did but they didn'tknow me so it would be akward if I just went up to them and started to talk to them.

I sat at the table where me and Alli decided to sit. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I was shocked to see Kenton Duty. I was a HUGE fan of him too!

"Why is a pretty girl like you all alone?" he asked me

"I don't a lot of people around here and the person I came with is with her hopefully soon-to-be-BF" I said blushing since he called me pretty.

"well you know me now so would you like to dance?"

I smiled. "Sure"

He held out his hand for me to take. I gave him a small, shy smile and took it. Suddenly the song Perfect Two by Auburn came on. It was a slow song. Kenton wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I don't about but for me it was kind of akward since we just met literally 30 seconds ago.

"You're really pretty" He told me

I just blushed. We kept on dancing there for the rest  of the song. In the middle of the song I saw Alli and Greyson dancing together. I also saw Cody and Bella dancing together. At least they were dancing with someone they knew well. Not that I don't like Kenton. it just... Akward.

When the song ended the DJ announced that we should pair up and dance with someone that we didn't come with or just dance with. I was going to dance with Greyson but someone came up to me before. It was Cody. 

I didn;t want to b mean and say no so I didn't. I don't know why he choose me instead of all the other celebrities. It was another slow song. It was Everytime We Touch-Slow by Cascada. He held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was an inch taller than me.

I felt him looking down on me. I looked up and saw his beautiful aqua looking at me. I felt myself getting lost in his eyes. I could look eyes all day if I wanted to. I felt us both leaning in. Then it happened...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted it to be longer but I HAD to end it on a cliffy. :D