My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 15

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been osting latley but I am postng now! :D Anyway this is Dedicated to RosieSimpson who wrote the story Please Don't Wake Me Up- A Cody Simpson Story and let me say! That story deserves more reads than she had right now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

Everything happened so quickly. Me and Mickey kissing. Alli and her fighting. Her hating me. I can't help to think this was all my fault. I got up and went to Alli's room hoping her an Mickey were together. I went there slowly. I was scared that they were yelling at each other. 

When I finally got to Alli's room I heard complete silence. Maybe they made up. I knocked on the door lightly. I heard Alli allowing me to come in. I opened the door and saw Alli only on her bad lying down looking outside her window. I sat on her bed and she looked at me with hurt eyes.

"Whats up kiddo?" I said softly knowing exactly whats wrong.

"Its just... I can't believe she used me" she with  cracked voice. She's been crying.

I sighed. "Alli... I kissed her. She had nothing to do with it. I just couldn't take it. I had to know"

"Know what?" She sat up.

"If I felt sparks"

"Did you?"

"Yeah... I actually did. I felt like I was flying. It was amazing"

She looked at me with wide eyes "Oh my gosh! I feel so bad now! We have to find her! Where'd she go?"

"I don't know. When you left she cried, yelled at me, and then ran out of my room"

"Well lets go look!"

We ran downstairs to get Grey to help. We all got out and noticed it was now late. I started to worry. I ran to the first place I thought she'd be. The park. I ran in and saw her no where to be found. I ran my hand through my hair.

I then saw foot prints. It lead to a trail. I followed them and saw a big meadow. I remember this. I saw the old big tree I had my tree house in. Well I still use it, Alli doesn'. I climbed the rope and saw Mickey lying on the bed. I picked her up and took her down by the slide he had. Thank god we had it.

I ran back and on my way paparazzi started taking pictures of us. Great. I quickly ran back on and lied her on the couch. I put her luggage downstairs so she could just quickly change when she gets up. I shocked she didn't wake on the way here.

Mickey's POV

I saw Alli come in. She ran up and hugged me. I felt so confused. Wasn't she mad at me. She pulled away from me. I gave her a confused look. 

"Cody explained. Oh and I can't wait until we are sissy-in-laws, You guys would make cute babies" She said winking

"Oh yea right" i replied laughing

We both slid down the slide and just ran through the meadow. Playing tag and hide and seek. I hide under the tall flowers which probably wasn't a great Idea because Alli tripped over me. When we finished we raced each other back to the Simpson house. When I got in I turned to laugh in her fave but I bumped into Cody making me fall on top of him.

I blushed a small shade of pink. Its weird because I have never blushed in my life. Seriously. I quickly got up and muttered a quick sorry. I turned to see Alli and Grey in the front yard talking. I'm shocked paparazzi wasn't here.

I went up to Alli's room to change out of my bummy clothes. I got into a colorful floral dress that had the top half layered(slide show). I let my hair out and put on some black flats. When I came out I saw Alli had stole my white off the shoulder shirt that said love with a big heart around it, a black tank under, and skinny jeans (slide show) with MY converse-_-. I gave her a playful glare. I noticed her hair was wavy. It looked awesome!

We both ran downstairs and I saw Cody wearing white shirt under and half buttoned light blue dress shirt with blue straight jeans and white Sire Premium pastry's. His hair was his usual hair(slide show). Grey was wearing a blue T-shirt and a black jacket over that had some stripes on it with grey straight jeans and converse(slide show).

I remembered seeing Alli and Grey outside. i was getting curious about them. Before Alli could get their attention I dragged Alli outside. She gave me a WTF  look. I looked at her suspiciously. She gave me a confused look.

"Are you dating Grey?" I asked her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i took so long to post! More tom. :) NO GO READ ROSIESIMPSON'S STORY!