My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 3

Heyyyyy. This is going out to SavvyH23 since i promised her I would post YESTERDAY but I didn't. :'( Anywayy here is where we start i guess? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

"Mom!" I yelled

She gave me a look warning my about raising my voice. I explained to her how I disliked him a LOT. She didn't believe me though. I just rolled my eyes at her. I continued telling her about what we were going to do in Australia. After she was telling me about how she was going to start her own clothing line very soon. I was excited because she said once she does start a clothing line I can help with the designs.

At 10 o'clock I said good night to my mom and went to my room. I laid in my bed and took out my phone. It was probably 12 PM there right now. I texted her asking what I should pack. She just told me to pack something cute and that we will go shopping when I get there. we texted each other for about an hour and then I went to bed.

When I woke up The next morning I started to freak out. Today was the Singing Contest. I changed into A purple and black zebra stripe tank top with a black jacket on top. I pushed my sleeves up since it was hot and then I put on some jean shorts. I slipped on my black converse that I am still wishing were Pastry's.

I went downstairs and got some cereal. I always would prefer cereal than eggs and toast. It was Cocoa pebbles with milk. I debated to use regular milk or chocolate milk. I chose regular milk since I didn't want to get a sugar rush. I finished early. I looked at my recently straightened hair and ran my hands through it checking for knots.

After a minute I put my book bag over my shoulder and my phone in my pocket and went outside. I kissed my moms cheek good-bye. When I got to school I saw Hailey at her locker. I put my stuff in my locker and then we went to homeroom. We were talking about the contest today. We were hoping a miracle came and just had us both be the singers. 

The school day passed by pretty slow since it was a Friday. During music the 9th graders sang the song we got. I think I scrwewed up one or two high nots since they were to high for me. I was kind of scraed. It was time for the 10th and 11th graders to vote. Seniors didn't vote since they are choosing the actual singer. 

Mr. Phillips was about to announce the 2 people with the most votes. The first person was Hailey. I hugged her as she went up. I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers hoping I was the second. Then I heard him. He called my name. Oh my gosh. I'm a finalist. Me and Hailey hugged each other.

Me and Hailey are both extremely competitive but since we are beswt friends we didn't care. We would support each other even if we are against each other. Once the bell rang we went to our lockers and went home.

When I got home I decided to start my homework early this time. I was such a procrastinator. I finished it all in 2 hours. Since it was 5 I just went on my laptop and played games. I didn't cook Fridays because on Fridays me and my mom go out to eat. 

When my mom got home at 7 we both had to change into something fancy. Apparently this place had a dress code. I put on a black ruffled tube dress with a bow on it and then some neon colored 1 in heels. I wasn't a fan of heels. I put my hair up into a high pony tail and the one purpose that I had. 

When we got there I saw this fancy place that had dimmed lights and fancy menus. When we were seated, I looked through the menu. More than half the things were in french! I decided I would just point to something that looked yummy. 

When the waiter came he took out orders and beverages. I tried the thing I got and man was it good! I was stuffing my face and then my mom looked at me with a crazy look. I swallowed my food and smiled at her.

When we got home I passd out. I would usually text Alli but it was to late. I started to dream. I saw Cody and Alli infront of a beautiful house. It was big and white with flowers everywhere. Then it was me and Cody having dinner? Ew. I saw me fighting with cody. Thats more like it! Before the next little scene could come up I a forest grew out of no where and it started to rain. Lighting struck a tree and it fell almost hitting me. Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I saw my mom infront of me. She explain that I wqas otssing and turning having a bad dream. I checked the time. 12 o'clock PM. Wow late. The weekend passed by fast as usual. I won the contest and Hailey was happy for me. School ended tuesday and my lflight was thursday. I already Had my finals thank god and may I say it was easy!

On thursday I was in my mom's car heading to the air port. here comes a 14-17 hour ride. It was 8 PM. My flight leavs at nine. My mom escorted me to as far as she could. When I had to leave i could see her tearing up. I kissed her cheek and kept on telling her everything was going to be fine.

Before I left I gave her one last kiss and waved bye. I was half an hour early. I sat down and waited for boarding. I was super excited. at 9:15 they started. I got on and found my seat. I was sitting next to the blonde haired dude named Campbell. He was my age and had a thick Australia accent.

about 30 minutes later is when we started to take off. Australia here I come!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daa Daa! :D happy now? I have some big planns later but night for now. TOODLES! :D