My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chapter 19

UISBFAIUEFBIWAYEVF!I@YVQOUYI@VF:WQIU..... OH MY GOD! ITS BEN 4 MONTHS AND 2-3 DAY SINCE I UPDATED! SOIFOEUIFE! CRIME! MURDER! ICE CREAM! Oi where? Never mind that. BUT THE STORY IS BACK, THE STORY IS BACK, THE STORY IS BACK, Louis Tomlinson: INBETWEENERS DANCE GO! Sorry, you must not get that if your not a directioner.... Awkward. This is dedicated to

LoZza4evaCodysimpson btw:D

LETS READ NOW :D OHH WAIT NO WAIT!! HAPPPPPYYYY NEW YEAR OEUFBAON :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

"So how about another date tonight?" Cody asked me as he turned on the TV.

"Sure I'd like that. When and where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going at 7 and I'm not telling you." He replied simply.

"B-b-but I need to know what do wear." I said hoping that will get him to tell me.

"Semi-formal." He replied as if he knew my plan.

I sighed and agreed knowing he won't tell me where we are going. We watched sponge bob until 2 o'clock, that when I went to take a shower. I started singing "Angel" by my boyfriend. Ahh that does seem amazing to say. I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it until it became increasing louder.

"Who is it? I asked annoyed.

"Sing any louder and I'm sure America will hear you!" Cody yelled from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes and continued singing. Once I got out, I dried myself and threw on some sweats and a large t-shirt while throwing on my zebra slippers. I put my hair up in a towel and walked out towards Alli's room. When I got out it was 3 o'clock. Gee, I was in there for a while. I plugged in my hair dryer and let my hair out of the towel.

Once my hair was dry I took out my curler. While it was heating up I decided to steal some of Alli's clothes for the date. I chose a metallic long, grey shirt with some leggings and small heels(sidebar). I laid out the clothes on the bed and went back to my prep station. I curled each strand of hair that I saw loosley. Some twirling towards my face, others away from my face.Once that was done I added in a spritz of hairspray around my hair to keep in bouncing.

Next it was time for make up. I outlined the bottom of my eyes with eyeliner. After, I added two or the swipes of mascara on my top lashes and added the bottom lashed. I took an eye shadow brush and dabbed a little bit of grey onto my eyes. Not much though. I took an angle brush and dabbed the inside corner of my eye with some white. I added a bit of foundation and I was done.

After it finished with that it was 6. How so? An 60 minute shower, 40 minute hair drying, 30 minute outfit picking,  15 minute shoe choosing, 90 minute hair curling, and 5 minute make-up equals 240 minute prep. 240 divided by 60 equals 4. 4 HOURS?!? I'm a monster! I really should learn to take less time getting ready. I had a good hour so I decided to paint my nails. Gee, I'm such a girl.

I took out a white nail polish and started coloring my nails. One stroke, two stroke, I really want coke. Curse my liquid needs! I went into Alli's mini fridge and got some Pepsi. Yeah, I know, It's not the same. Oh well. I took little sips while making little are on my nails. After the dried I added some black crackle on top to match.

By the time I finished both hands and feet it was 6:30 PM. I went into my traveling jewelry box and took out some necklaces. I had to choose between a long silver necklace that has a heart on it or a small one that said Love in script, I chose the longer one(sidebar). I added three silver bangles on one hand and on the other I had a charm bracelet. I put one some silver studs. Sudddenly I heard a knock at the door.

"One Second!" I said while slipping on my half inch heels.

I opened to door to a major surprise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM STILL LEAVING YOU GUYS WITH CLIFFYS! do you hate me? Yes? Oh... well.. brb... *cries in loner corner*...*Comes back* Okay... Better... well.... RUN ALONG MY LITTLE uh... TRICK OR TREATERS?