My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 11

Heyyy! I'm dedicating this to lalax3 because her story entertains me so much! Anyway sorry I didn't post earlier. One reason is I had a party to go to and two is because i had carpal tunnels or w.e from typing on the computer to much. Who knew? lmfao LETS GO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

I saw Bella walk in. I ignored her. I didn't want her to get to me tonight. Tonight was my night to have fun. Alli started to dougie and I did the robot. I really had no idea how to dougie so I did whatever I knew. Greyson and Cody came up to us and started to do the stanky leg. Oh god.

Me and Alli started to crack up. Cody was all into it with a straight face while Greyson was struggling to keep his straight face. After the Jersey Shore theme song,  Get Crazy by LMFAO, came on. Me and Alli looked at each other with a  Oh No look. 

Just then the guys went behind us and started to force us to fist pump. We started to crack up. We tried to get out of their grip but their other hand was wrapped around our waist. Cody was laughing at my struggling. Me and Alli exchanged evil looks.

"TICKLE THEM!!!!!!!" We yelled. 

Our hands started to attack their neck and stomach. They started laughing at let go. I made Cody accidently bump into someone. Guess who that someone is. Bella. Great. She gasped and hugged him. While they hugged she gave me an evil glare.

I sighed in defeat knowing she would make him go everywher with him so I walked away looking for Gresyon and Alli who had wandered off. When I found them I saw them in a corner being all cutsie and romantic. I smiled and let them be. 

Again. No one to talk to. Like two days ago when I first came. I went to go find a quiet place to see if I could skype Hailey. I found one place. The bathroom. It was one of those fancy ones though. With the felt stools where you can do your make up and stuff.

I sat down and click her name. It was probably 12AM or 1AM there. She answered looked tired. she had bags under her eyes and bed head. she added someone to the chat. Guess who. Campbell. He looked like he was in the club too.

I asked him and guess what he was!. I hung up and left to go look for him. I found him outside where it was really loud. He was still talking to Hailey. I went up to him and scream BOO!. He screamed and almost dropped his phone. I started to crack up.

I kit me playfully. He continued talking to Haily while my head was on his shoulder making funny faces. When he wasnt looking I did a Hailey(pointed to her)+Campbell(pointed to campbell)=LOVE(heart). She gave me a cold glare while I just gave her a cheeky smile.

"CAMPBELL!" I heard a familiar australian accent say.

I turned to see Cody coming up. I took Campbells phone and they did a man hug. I decided to plan something evil.

"THANKS FOR THE PHONE CAMPBELL!" I yelled.

I ran away from him as fast as possible. I saw Hailey laughing at me while I was running. I heard the two boys running after me. I switched the view so Hailey could see where I was running. I put the camera to the girls washroom then dashed in. I sat in the stool and sighed. I heard the guys banging on the door. I went to it and popped my head out.

"May I help you please?" I asked innocently.

"My. Phone. Now" Campbell said out of breath.

"I'm sorry that feature of The Girls Room is unavailable please." I said in a snooty voice

"Don't bring The Amanda Show into this" Cody said

"EGGS PLEASE!" I screamed before shutting the door in their faced.

Hailey was cracking up. I told her to be quiet. She did as told. I shoved the phone into my back pocket. I walked out casually as if nothing just happened. The guys got me by the arms.

"You know this can be intended as rape" I said.

"Phone" Camped said holding is hand out.

"What phone? I don't have a phone" I said innocently.

Just then Cody put me over his shoulders as I screamed  RAPE. They laughed as did I. Just then the phone fell out. Campbell saw it fall and caught it. I sighed in defeat again. Cody continued to hold me and walk. He put me down on the stage and announced that I was singing a song.

I gave him a cold hard glare. I just laughed and walked off. I had no choise anymore. Thank god I took singing lessons. I didn't know why but I wanted to sing Everytime We Touch by Cascada. The regular version.

The guys gave me a mic and I started to sing just like how she did but I added a little Mickey in it. I sang my heart out. I gave it all my might. When I finshed everyone was screaming, cheering, and whistling. Except for Bella. I gave her a little smile and got off the stage. Today. Was. Awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVE IT UP FOR lalax3. Go read her story. NOW >:| lol 143<3