My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 12

Heyy! Today's dedicatoin is going to Isabelleforverx for her awesome stories. Actually to tell you the truth her first story made me cry when I finished it. No lie. Anyway lets continue with the story! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

When I got off stage I went to go look for Alli, Greyson, Campbell, and Cody. Suddenly I was pulled over unexpectedly. I saw Bella infront of me. I looked around to see darkness right after. I knew I was still awake because I could move and everything. 

I started to feel around and I saw a light switch. I turned on the light and saw I was in a small room. It waslitterally 6 feet by 3 feet. It was 6 feet high. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I started to pound on the door but I highly doubt anyone can hear me with all the music blasting.

I sat down. I might as well just sit and do nothing. I laid down and started to think of how to get out. Outside I heard the song Marvin's Room(JoJo's version) come on. This was one of my favorites to sleep to. My eyelids became heavy. Before I knew It I was totally passed out(asleep).

Cody's POV

I heard Mickey sing for the first time. She was absolutely amazing. She had so much energy in her. Alli and Greyson were dancing together while she was dancing. As in on hand in one hand and then theirother hand on their shoulder. They were play waltzing. It was funny.

I really don't know why he won't ask her out already. I mean he told me he likes her. At first I found itawkward to find out he liked my sister but after i got used to it and its fun bugging him about it. Its also funny to make it awkward between them.

After Mickey got off the stage we all went to look for her to give her a congrats. We decided to split up to look for her. I looked everywhere I could but I couldn't find her. I looked on the dance floor, the lounge, the drink bar, and the food bar but nothing.

I called everyone and asked if they had found her. Everyone said no. I started to panic. I asked Alli to send a picture of her to me. I started asking around if they saw her and then showing the picture of her. Everyone said no.

I saw Bella. I ran up to her and asked if she saw her. She shook her head. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.  She took my hand and started dragging me towards the dance floor. I pulled my hand back and said I had to find Mickey.

 I went to the front desk and asked if I could see their security cameras near the stage so I could see where she went. They nodded and took me to the back where their surveillance were. I texted everyone and told them to join me.  Alli and Grey didn't show up though.

We saw her get off the stage waving at everyone smiling and being all happy and such. For some reason that made me happy. Once all the attention was off of her she started looking for someone. Most likely us. Then I saw something I couldn't believe...

Alli's POV

Me and Greyson went together. I think he was scared that I would disappear like Mickey did. We both we towards both restrooms. Greyson checked in the guys and I checked in the girls.  We didn't find her anywhere,

I started to get scared. What if she was kidnapped? What if she was raped or killed or something. We decided to take a small break for some food and a drink. I got a personal pizza and some fries with water while Grey got 2 personal pizzas, fries, and chicken nuggets with a large coke. How does he stay skinny as hell? My gosh.

We started talking about what could have happened. Not negative things. Positive things. Like maybe dancing with a guy. Or there was a record dealer person here that wanted to sign her. Things along those lines.

When we finished up we threw our trash away. Some how Grey finished before me. Pig. I didn't care though. He was still mine. Yes we were dating. We don't want to tell everyone soon but I have a feeling Mickey knows.

Just then Bella ran up to us. She said she knew where Mickey was. Me and grey exchanged quick looks unsure to trust her but we did. She took us to a door claiming she was in there. It was all dark inside. We saw a body. 

Suddenly Bella pushed us in a closed the door behind us. We heard a female scream. Me and Grey started looking for a light switch. I found it and turned it on. We saw Mickey on the floor. It looked like she just woke up. I knew Bella was bad but not this bad...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was is?? Now go read Isabelleforeverx's stories. Run along little children! :)