My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 2

OMG guys. Super sorryyyy! My computer has been acting up and all weekend I was with family so I ve been sooo busy. I'll write a little right now(: :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

Did she just ask what I thought she asked? I re-read it over in my head a billion times. After I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I wasn't since it hurt. Knowing it was reality I started screaming and jumping around. A minute later my mom came in with her hair up in a messy bun, her robe on top of her PJs, and a bat in her hand. Typical mom.

"What happened?! Should I call the cops?!" she asked worried

"No mom! Alli Simpson just asked me if she wants me to go to Australia to meet her!" I said.

''Oh wow! You love her!" she exclaimed

"I do mom! Can I please go?" I begged

"Of course but next week when school is over" sh said sternly

I jumped up in joy and ran to hug my mom.. My mom being a clothing designer for Juicy she can swing that. I told Alli I was coming and she got happy. Then it hit me. Why me? I asked why she wanted me over. She explain how she thought I was "Cool" and she wanted to finish getting to know me in person. I guess it was reasonable. I told her good night and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning I woke up and started getting ready for school. Since it was Thursday I knew my bus would be late. It is always late Thursdays. I don't know why. I took a quick shower and I decided to scrunch my brunette hair. Once I was done, I twisted my grown out bangs and clipped them to the side. 

I went to my walk-in closet and chose an outfit, I decided to wear my black off the shoulder shirt with a hot pink tank top underneath. I slipped on my jean shorts and black converse. I wish I had Pastry's though. They are so cute! I was planning to get some this summer. I added a touch of eyeliner and mascara on. 

As I walked downstairs I heard my mom on the phone.She was booking my flight. I took my phone out and started texting Alli what my mom was saying. My mom booked a night flight knowing I like to sleep on planes. It was a 14 hour trip leaving at 9:00 so I would get ther around noon. It was on June 27. I was coming back home on the 28th of July. My mom spoils me so much being her only child. 

Once I finished texting Alli everything, I walked in casually as if I heard nothing. My mom was making Pancakes with eggs and toast. She served me and poured me some orange juice. She started telling me everything I heard. Once she finished she told me she knew I was listening and quickly got up and left to get ready for work. 

As I was drinking my orange juice I heard my bus horn. I chugged my orange juice and put my bag over my shoulder. I got my phone from the table and slipped it in my back pocket. I ran out and hopped onto the quiet morning bus.

Being that my bus was late I had to run to my locker which was next to my best friend's locker, Hailey Micheals. I saw her at her locker waiting for me. Since she knew my combo she unlocked it for me. She is a lifesaver. I took out my after lunch binder and quickly stuffed it in there. Since Homeroom was according lockers so me and Hailey had it together. I slammed my locker shut and we both ran to our homeroom.

We actaully got there a couple of minutes earlier than we expected. We sat down in out usual seat. Once the bell rang the teacher started to take attendance. I turned to Hailey and told her her everything that happened the night before. She preferred Cody over Alli. I didn't understand why. Once the bell rang me and Hailey went out separate ways.