My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 13

Hey Guys! Its 4:25 AM right now and I'm Posting JUST for you! Anyway this is Dedicated to SheldonRenee! I love her story How To Love- Cody Simpson Love Story. It breaks and warms my heart at the same time. Go read it if you haven't!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cody's POV

I can't believe what I saw. I saw Bella push Mickey into a room and lock it. They switched it to what was currently on the same video. I saw Alli and Grey opening the door. Then Bella pushed them in. Mickey was right. Bella is a Bitch.

I ran back out and started to look for the door. I avoided Bella the whole time. After 10 minutes I found the door. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I noticed I needed a key. The handle from the other side must be broken. I tried to pick it but it didn't work.

I tried to kick it down but it didn't work. I heard Alli calling my name. I replied to her telling her I was going to get her out of the room. I ran into the crowd to look for Bella.  Just then a slow song came on. I walked out of the crowd and sat in a lounge chair. She probably left.

Suddenly I saw her on the dance floor. With Kenton. Dancing. Alli was right. She was telling the truth the whole time. If only I had believed her. Nothing like this would have happened. Mickey wouldn't have gone to the hospital and they won't be trapped in the door.

I walked up to her and pulled her off the dance floor. We went to a corner and she just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Give me the keys" I said.

"What key? I don't have a key!" She said nervously.

"Stop lying. I know you locked Mickey, Alli, and Grey in a room. Give me the key or I'm calling the cops"

"No! Mickey got in between our love!"

"What love Bella? Your freaking cheating on me!"

Silence. "That's what I though now give me the damn keys"

"FIne but your going to regret this Simpson!"

She gave me the keys and I ran  to the door to where everyone was. I just realized that Campbell ditched me. Jerk. I couldn't worry about that right now. I had to help the others. When I got there I put the key in and unlocked it.

I opened the door and I saw Mickey asleep on the floor and Grey and Alli taking in a corner. Probably trying to let Mickey sleep.

"Cody!" Alli and Grey scream whispered.

Alli ran up and hugged me. I looked at Mickey. She looked to pretty. I told Alli and Grey it was time to go to back to our house. I picked up Mickey. I made sure to tell my mom before I got them to pick us up so we could just leave.

Mickey started shifting. Alli put her head on my shoulder and her around around my neck so its more comfy for her. I don't know how I did it but I got in the car without waking her up. When we got to our house I put her on her bed.

"No dont leave" She said softly.

I had to put I didn't want to make her sad. I sighed knowing she won't give up being Mickey.

"Okay let me just change" I whispered. 

She just nodded and let go of my neck. I walked out and changed into a blue plaid PJs and a black Justin Timberlake T-shirt. I went back into Alli's room and saw Mickey in almost the same but in a Blue Paramore T-shirt.

Alli was eating with Grey down in the kitchen. She was already fast asleep. I went under the blanket next to her not getting to close. She did though. She snuggled into my chest. Her head fit perfectly in my chest, as if it belonged there. I closed my eyes and passed out.