My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 8

Hola personas! How are ya?? I left a cliffy on the last epi. Mwahahahhaahh- cough couhg- UGH! why can't i accomplish that! >.< Anyway this is Dedicated to Krabby=Baby23 for her fricken ahmazing series and always writing on each story! Go read her stories Love is Better than Anything( A Greyson Chance love story) and Secret Love(A Cody Simpson love story). GO LIKE AFTER THIS TO READ THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! Okay back to my amazing yet evil story writing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

I couldn't believe what I heard. Kenton was dating Bella? Wait so was I a decoy or something at her party? I had many thoughts running through my mind. I had no other reason since silence fell upon the room. After a minute or two the two Australian started to speak again.

"You're lying" Cody said

"What ever you say Cody. Listen to the girl you barley see and know about. Listen to the girl who brok my leg twice and lied about it. I guess listening to the girl you've known your whole life doesn't matter anymore" Alli replied to him in a sad voice.

I heard foot steps coming closer to the the entrance. I quickly ran back to the kitchen before they could catch me eavesdropping. I sat on the counter and started to eay my, now, cold taco. Alli stomped in angrily a minute after.

"What happened?" I asked knowing exactly what happened.

"Nothing... Just nothing" She said more sad than angry.

"Oh ok. Well want to go to the park?" I questioned her.

"Sure. Will Cody be there?"

"Not if you don't want him to"

"Then I'll go"

"Alright lets go get changed"

We ran upstairs into Alli's room. I changed into a my grey off-the shoulder shirt I bought with Alli the other day with knee-length black tights and grey converse. I put my hair inot a side french braid and added some eyeliner. Alli put on her light red[NOT PINK] and pink off the shoulder shirt with blue knee-length jeans with black flip-flops. She put on a tiny bit of blush and light eye-liner. She let her hair out as usual.[Shirts on the right]

When we went downstairs we saw the guys in the living room. I knew Alli nedeed some girl talk so we tried to get out as quickly as possible. Sadly, we failed. I had to think of something quick. Aha! Got it.

"Where you girls going?" Cody asked.

"To go get our hair and nails done! Duh" I said in a casual voice.

When they heard that they instantly sat back down and just nodded. When we were out of their sight we sprinted all the way to the park. I let her go a little bit ahead of me since I had no idea in hell where we were going. In about 5 minutes we were there.

I wasn't suprised it was empty. I mean its like 5 PM and getting dark. Being me and Alli we didn't care if it rained. We would just start dancing around in it like maniac. I gave her a look that said "Tell me whats up". She sighed kowing I won't give up. She explained everything that I had heard.

When she finished she was in tears. I guess we both cried today. I hugged her really tight. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes while she kept on crying and crying. We let go when we someone call Alli's name.

I turned around to see Cody running towards us. My blood started to boil. I clenched my fists about to run at him but Alli stopped me. I had to try not to hurt her brother since I knew she still loved him. Then he was right in front of us.

"What happened?" He asked somewhat out of breath.

"You did" I said.

"What did I do?" 

"Oh please! You really think that you didn't do anything? You hurt her! You didn't believe the girl who always listens to you! The girl that only will speak the truth to you! She always listens to you! She believe every single word you say out of your mouth! Now that this bitch comes into you-" I started

"Don't call Bella a bitch" 

"I can call her what ever the f-ck I want!"

I froze for a second. I never actually used that word. That was the first time ever in my life. I started up before he could say anything else.

"Like i was saying. Now that this bitch comes into you're life anything anyone says negativley about her is wrong. You know everyone has some bad in them. Even if its a pinch! Everyone has it in them! And when there is the people you trust the most can tell you about it! You believe them! Especially if its someone you grew up with! They would NEVER lie to you!" I was suddenly cut off again by Cody.

"So you have bad in you is what you're saying?"

"YES! And you're bringing it out right now! Now shut up so I can finish! Trust Alli! Not that bitch!" I finished off.

"I said not to call her a bitch!" He screamed at me.

He pushed me really hard causing me to hit the ground. I obviously wasn't getting lucky since when I fell I hit one of the playground parts on my head really hard. I screamed in pain. I felt where I hit myself and look into my hand. There was a red liquid. Blood.

"You bastard! You cracked my head!" I said getting up and tackling him.

To much drama for too days. Alli pulled me off and told me instead of fighting with him to get to a hospital before I blacked out. Too late. Everything went sadly black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh! Intesityy! What wil happen to Mickey? Another cliffy. Oh I;m BAD. anyway go read Krabby-Baby23's Story or else!!! O.O watching you