My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 10 [DOUBLE DIGITS BABY]

Hey guys! This is Dedicated to AlishaZelasko for always commenting on my stories and complimenting it.. Or whining about how I should upload!! Lol JKK! TO THE STORYY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

I heard Alli talking to me. She told me about what we did and what we were going to do once I woke up. Wait, I'm asleep? What? Just then everything went black. Then I saw a white light above me. I felt in a peaceful state. I saw my Grandfather and Grandmother there looking at me giving their hands to me. I looked below me and saw Alli crying.

My room was right next to the waiting room so I was able to see what was going on in there. I saw Angie and Tom in tears aswell as Alli. Just then Cody went out of the hospital in anger. My soul followed him to where he went. It was raining outside. I saw him punch the wall a couple of times.

He sat down and ran his hands through his hair. He started to cry. I never throught THE Cody Simpson would cry over a girl her barley knew. I started to feel bad. I couldn't leave. I was young. I still had my whole life ahead of me. I couldn't leave Alli, Cody(even though he;s the reason I'm here), Tom, Hailey, Choir, Especially my mom. She had gone through one loss, I'm not letting her go through another.

I looked up and my grandparents, who still put up their offer. I shook my head. They gave me a smile smile and nodded understandingly. I looked at my lifeless body and sped 100 mph toward it. I head doctors around me sign in relif. I heard the beep on the heart rate machine.

I opened my eyes and gasped for air. The doctor called in the nurse to fix somethings. Suddenly Alli ran in crying and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back equally as tight starting to tear up. She whispered about how Cody is overly sorry. I already knew. I nodded.

I told her that I forgive him and that I want to talk to him. She nodded and went out the door while wiping her tears. A minute later Cody came in, more like ran in, wet and out of breath. He came up to me and hugged while telling me how sorry I am. While I said it was okay.

I was now soaked because of Cody. After he stopped hugging me a playfully hit him for soaking me. he laughed. This may be a start to a beautiful friendship. The doctor said nothing really major happened. I just have to not think to hard on things. I was let out an hour later.

It was only 8 PM so when we went home we decided to go to a local teen club. I put on a white tank top and ontop a black see through off the shoulder shirt and jean shorts.[Slide Show] My eye make up was super intense. I had heavy eyeliner and an intese smokey eye. Alli did it for me.

Alli had on a Grey and white loose striped off the shoulder shirt with jean shorts[slide show]. I did her make up. It wasn't as intense as mine but it was cute. When we walked out we saw Cody wearing a black shirt that said Defend Tomorrow 3 times in differents languages. On top he had a white jacket with his sleeve's rolled up and light blue straight jeans.

Greyson came out wearing a Brownish-orange button up shirt with his sleeve's rolled up asweel and blue straight jeans too. I slipped on some grey/black Paris Love pastry's I borrowed from Alli. She put on her fully black paris lover pastrys.

The guys just slipped on some random shoes that didn't match them what so ever. Ugh guys. We hopped into their mom's SUV and we left. Once we got there we heard "Give me Everything" blasting through the club walls.

We got out and gave the dude at the door our old school ID to prove we were 13-14. When we got in Alli took my hand and drag me on the dance floor. Just then "Teach Me How to Dougie came on". And a curly Red head came in. Not again....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Dedicated to AlishaZelasko. Always lave AWESOME comments