My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 18

Hey guys! I'm super super duper sorry for not posting in a while. This is dedicated to iLuvzRomance143. She wrote the two amazing stories Forbidden Love  and Only U. They both are Cody Simpson Stories(: She also has two more stories that I haven't been able to read but I bet they are equally as awesome! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

I am so happy Mickey was mine. Everytime I'm kising her, holding her, or just plain talking to her I feel like I'm flying. She's perfect. Since it was raining outside we decided to go down to our den to play some games. We started off with foosball. She wasn't that great at it. It was the perfect chance to take charge.

I wrapped my arms around her controlling her arms and help her with the hand motions. We ended up on the floor laughing. When we got up I picked her up bridal style and threw her on the couch. I went to the movie cabinet to choose a movie. Bad idea.

Mickey had jumped on my back forcing me to fall back. We were on the floor laughing again. When we got up she lied down and I went to choose a movie. I smirked evilly and chose Scream 4. I popped it in the dvd player and and went over to get the popcorn from the popcorn machine while dimming the lights.

I put it on my lap and I wrapped my arm around her. She snuggled in closer to me. She didn't know what we were watching. Once the Menu came up she hit my stomach and I laughed lightly. I hit play and it started. She put the blanket over us, mainly put hide her face during the scary parts. I held her tighter and she came closer to me.

In the middle of the movie she jumped up onto my lap, forcing the popdorn to scatter all over the floor, and hid her face in my neck.  I stroked her hair gently and asked if she wanted to put a different one on. She nodded. I kissed her head and put in Rio.

When I sat down she snuggled into me and I wrapped my arm around her. I kissed her head and held her closer. She looked up at me smiling and kissed me cheek. When the movie ended it was 1:00 PM. We went upstairs hand in hand and saw Alli and Grey kissing. Anger filled my body

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled out.

They pulled away looking shocked. I went to the living room and I knew someone was following me. I had a feeling it was Mickey. She sat next to me and me look at her. She rubbed her thumb in a circular motion looking at me wither her soft eyes that calmed me down. I sighed and took her hand that was on my cheek and held it.

 She leaned in and gave me a hug. She stroked my hair and I just held her closer. She pulled away and took my hand and pulled me up.

"Cody, You can't be mad at them, they like each other and you can't break them apart." She said softly

I knew she was right. I just nodded and went back into the kitchen. I apologized for over re-acting. It was 1:30 now and we decided to have sandwiches. Mickey tried to get us to sit but Alli and I made her sit down. I took out the bread, mayo, lettuce, and turkey.

Alli put 8 peices of bread in the toaster. We have 2 four bread toaster so it was easier. All would spread the mayo on and I would put the lettuce and turkey on it. Grey let out his hands to get the first sandwich but I passed him and gave it to Mickey. He glared at me.

"Sorry. Loved people first" I said.

I went to get the other sandwich and Alli hit my stomach. I went back to give the sandwich to Grey and saw Mickey was having a giggling fit. After we all finished eating, Mickey got up to get some water. At least thats what I thought.

I felt something cold hit my neck. I reached and saw it was turkey. I turned around and saw Mickey giggling softly. She saw me getting up and made a run for it. She went down to the den. I followed her. She had hid. I checked everywhere I could think of. 

I had a sudden idea. I closed the door and turned off the light. I heard her scream and come up the stairs. I was going down at the same time and we ended upon the den floor. She screamed and started hiting me with a foam bat.

"Mickey...Its...Me...Cody.." I said while she hit me.

"Oh my gosh! Cody! Don't scare me like that!" She exclaimed.

She knelt down and helped me up. She sat me gently on the chouch and kept on apologizing and asking if I was okay. I Held her lips together and told her to shut up. She just nodded. After being downstairs for ten minutes in the dark we went upstairs to find an empty house and a note.

Dear kids,

We all went to the mall. Alli needed new clothes and Tom wanted some more video games. Cody's dad already went to work but you should know that. We are probably going to be late. You know how me and Alli can get when it come to shopping o:). I left some money for pizza. Wish Tom luck and have fun. Not to much fun though! ;)

Sincerely, Angie

Yes! Whole house to ourselves. I put Mickey over my shoulder and took her up to my room. I threw her gently onto my bed. I went to my iPod radio and put on the song Everytime We Touch-Slow by Cascada. Mickey looked at me and smiled.

"May I have this dance?" I asked.

She nodded and came up to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder. This brought back the memory of the day I first met her. It wasn't even a week ago but It was, yano, love at first sight.

The song came to an end and she looked at me. We both leaned in. When our lips touched I felt like the world stopped spinning, Like it was just us in the whole entire universe. We pulled away and she smiled at me. I smirk crept upon my face. Her eyes widened.

Just then I picked her up and I ran outside in the ran. She was screaming and laughing. I put her down and she started dancing. At one point she started spinning non-stop. I stopped her, pulling her close to me and kissed her. I felt her smile through the kiss.

After we pulled away and looked down and sneezing. I picked her up and brought her inside. I quickly ran upstairs and got one of my warmest hoodies and put it on her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Just to think, 2 weeks ago I never knew who this girl was. And now? Well now she's the I'm falling for her. Hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super sorry I haven't been posting! I've been super duper busy since school is starting. Any go read iLuvzRomance143's stories. They are super duper amazing!!! Now go run along my little Tedy Bears. xD