My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story}

Hey Guys. So I've been reading a lot of Cody Simpson stories lately and i noticed there were a lot of short ones like what.. 2-3 pages long. Well my goal here is to make a 50-100 page long story :D Lets see if i can do it!! :D BTW each chapter is gunna be a a random number of pages depending on how much i feel like writing kay? kayy. LETS GOO :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

It all started with one message. One message that changed my life. One message that put me were i am now. Marrying the man of my life. Lets rewind to about say 8 Years ago

-8 years earlier-

"Mom! Where's my phone?" I yelled

"Should be in my purse! Remember you put it in there while we were at the doctor." she replied

I ran into my mom's room looking everywhere for her purse. I looked in her closet, on her bed, under her bed, even her bathroom, but it was no where to be found. I went downstairs to the living room and I saw her black Gucci bang sitting on the couch. I ran to the couch and stuffed both of my hands in her purse. I felt my phone and I pulled it out. It wasn't my phone but my moms. I put that to the side and continued to look. I felt my phone in her purse I took it out.

"Found it! Thanks mom! I said.

"No problem Honey!" he replied

I ran to my room and waited for the number. The number to text my favorite youtube comedian, Alli Simpson. She may be younger than me by a year but I love her. I want to be her. She's gorgeous with her beautiful blond hair she makes fall effortlessly. Just then I saw her tweet her number. I dialed it the second I saw it. The lines were busy. You see I'm calling her because she will ask you a question about herself/family and if you get it right she will send a jet to pick you up and you get to hang out with her for a month. A Whole fricken month! I needed this.

I kept on trying and trying. I definitely called 50 times or more.Just then is when I saw it. Something I dreaded to see. Someone had won. Someone beat me to it. Someone was going to see my Idol. I shut my phone off and laid into my bed. I was so upset. She was amazing. I needed to meet her. I'm not going to give up I will definitely meet this girl. My Idol. My role model. The girl I followed and looked up to.

-A Week passes-

"Mom! Where's My laptop charger?" I asked

"In your suitcase. Remember you slept over Brit's house and took your laptop with you." she said

"Oh yeah! Thanks mom!" i said

"Your welcome sweet heart" she replied

I loved my mom. She always knew where everything was. I sprinted to my room and opened up my suit case. I decided to Send a Message to Alli Simpson since there was probably no way in hell she was going to follow me on twitter. I started typing. Letter by letter. Word by word. Sentence by sentence. I was about to click send when I decided to re-read it silently to my self.

Dear Alli Simpson,

                            Hi Alli. I'm one of your biggest fans. I just wanted to say your gorgeous and your videos are extremely funny. My favorite was "The Silly Hilly Billy Sing-A-Long - ITS CATCHY!" I literally died. You are just so amazing and talented. I want to be just like you when I grow up. Well, I wanna be like you now. I can't be like you when you're older since i am older than you but anyway I just wanted to tell you this. I love you<3

Your BIGGEST fan,

                            Mickey Andrews

Just then I hit send. I hit it. I. Hit. It. I just got suddenly nervous. What if she thought I was a liar. What if she thought I only liked her for her popularity. Oh god. I am freaking out! I shut my laptop and started on my homework. I finished in about an hour and a half. I went back on youtube and I saw I got a message. No way. It said SoAlli as the sender. I was scared to open it. just then i clicked her message.

Hey Mickey! Thanks so much! i like your videos too! They made me and my brothers pee in our pants. But really I'm not that gorgeous. I mean look at you! You could be a model one day. Plus youre extremley nice. It would be great to meet you. Most people message me to get to Cody Its annoying. You're the only one in like a month who messaged me to talk to me. Anyway I have to go. Text me!

SoAlli

Oh. My. F*cking. God. I felt like a godess. This gorgeous girl wanted me to text her? I got my phone out and started to Text her right away.

MickeyMouse: Uh Hi Alli. I'm Mickey. The girl that messaged you.

SoAlli: Oh hey! I didn't think you'd text me!

MickeyMouse: Wait did you not want me to text you?

SoAlli: No I did I just thought you'd just not text me or keep on laying it off for later.

MickeyMouse: Why would I? I'm like you biggest fan! I would NEVER miss out on a chance like this.

SoAlli: lol

We text for another 2 hours and we became best friends. I never expected this to happen. My biggest dream came true. Thats when she invited me to Australia to meet her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Mickey going to Accept? heheheheh :)