My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 21

Hey guys! I still have major's writer's block but I'm uploading because I've made you guys wait so long and I fel guilty! Well... let's see how this goes!! :p

---

Mickey's POV

I woke up day unable to move. I turned my head to see Cody besides me for the 1000th time. The month has gone by so fast. Cody's fans adore me which is great. I know those girlfriends that the fans hate with a passion. Like Caroline Flack&Harry Styles, Camilla Belle&Joe Jonas, and so many others. I was lucky they liked me because if they didn't then Cody's management might make him break up with me.

"Cody, Babe. Wake up. I need to go pack for tomorrow" I said trying to get out of his grip. He groaned holding me tighter making it more difficult to get up.

"Cody. Seriously. Don't make me get Alli for the 15th time this month." i told him sternly. I would have to call Alli every once in a while to pour water on him. Each time he completely ignored me each time. I rolled my eyes yelling for Alli. She came down, water bottle in hand.

"He never learns does he?" She says in hoarse voice. She obviously just woke up. She uncapped he bottle, pouring it all over his face. He woke up in an instant with his hair flopping everything in complete surprise.

"Learn boy!" I said finally being able to get up. I stretched before running up two flights of stairs to do my morning duties. After that I went back into the kitchen and saw breakfast on the table. Cody came down shortly after me looking completely annoyed. 15th time in a month. Ugh, this boy.

"Morning babe" I said kissing his cheek. He gave me a small hello before walking to his usual seat on the table. I laughed as I usually do as he sent me a quick, but loving, glare. I smiled at him as I got a cup of water from the tap. "Mickey!" Tom whined, "Why do you have to go?"

"Well Tommy! My mom only let me stay for a month and I also have to do some school work. I'll come soon though! I promise!" I said bending down to his level. He hmphed and walked away crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes smiling as I walked over to my seat next to Cody.

"Don't leave me with him girl." Alli said to me. I laughed as Cody sent her a hateful glare. Note to self: Never annoy Cody in the morning. But I knew that. I picked some pancakes, eggs, & bacon that were laid out on the table as Cody just eyed his plate of nothing. I gave Alli a look telling her to go away so I could talk to Cody alone since I knew he wasn't going anywhere. She nodded pulling a whining Tom behind her.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as I reached for his shoulder. He mumbled something but I was unable to hear or understand him.

"What? I didn't hear you." I told him while scooting my chair closer to him.

"You're leave tomorrow. I don't want you to leave." He said as he looking down at his hands. I could hear the hurt in his voice.I got up going into his lap. I lifted his chin forcing him to look up at me. A tear had escaped his eye.

"Cody, It's not forever. I'm going to see you again soon. We'll video chat everyday. I'll stay up later if I have to." I said as I removed the salty drop on his face with my thumb. He nodded while pulling me into a hug.

"I want you to stay." He said.

"Me too Codes, Me too." I replied sadly, stroking his hair.

--

Sorry this is short! I uploaded really late and I have to go to bed! More tomorrow!