My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 7

Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been sick and the last two days I was grounded! =( 

This Chapter is dedicated to ErinGrimmer for being awesome and always being talkative! BTW go read her stories On My Mind *Cody Simpson Love Story* and This Is My Dream and I'm Living It ~Greyson Chance Love Story~. Go read the OR ELSE!!! lol<3 [there are some bad words in this chap. to beware]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

It was Bella. I froze and looked at Alli, who was already looking at Bella. She looked and Greyson then me. Cody being the slow guy he is didn't notice we stopped. I turned around and ran back to the Simpson house. 

Once I got there I ran to Alli's room and threw my stuff on the floor. I was scared for my life thinking of Bella. The way she yanked my hair and had me fall to the floor brought back all the terrible memories from when I was younger,

It all started when my mom started working as a fashion designer. My dad was getting pissed that there was never food when he got home. I was 7 at the time so I didn't know how to cook let alone able to reach the top of the stove.

It was a Saturday night and my mom was working late. My dad had been drinking at work and came home drunk. He started calling me name like "Bitch" , "shit bag" and terrible names like that. He forced me to make dinner but I couldn't. Since I "refused" to make dinner her picked me up by my hair and threw me against the wall. I passed out.

When I woke up I saw my dad passed out on the couch. I ran up to my room where I called my mom and told her what happened. I was crying at that point. She told me she was coming home as soon as possible. I heard my dad wake up so I went to hide in my closet. 

I heard my door open and heard a beer can open. One after another. He was once again drunk. I hid all the way in the back of my closet. I heard the closet door open and heard my dad calling my name. I heald my breath hoping he wont hear me.

Luckily he didn't and left. I stayed in there until I heard my mom scream downstairs. I got the phone and called 911 and explained what was happening. I got a stick I hid under my bed and ran downstairs. I saw my dad hitting my mom. I ran to him and starting hitting him while yelling stop.

He let go of my mom and turned towards me. I screamed and started running away from him. I tripped and he grabbed my legs before I could get up. He threw me against the wall again. I heard police sirens and ambulences outside. I felt someone picking me up. After that I had no idea what had happened. My mom never told me what happened to my dad after that day.

I was on the floor crying when Alli and Greyson came in. They picked me up and put me on my bed. Alli asked me what happened. I explained what happened with me and my dad and how that night reminded me of him. They both hugged me. Alli was tearing a little.

Cody texted Alli where we were. Alli didn't reply to him. Half an hour later we heard the front door open. By then my head was on Alli lap while she was stroking my hair. My legs were on Greyson and his arm was around Alli. 

We heard Alli's door open. I saw Cody enter. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Alli and Cody started to fight.

"Cody what the hell were you thinking? bringing Mickey to see Bella!" Alli scream-whispered.

"i'm sorry! I thought they were going to make-up and be friends again!" he replied in the same tone.

"You're so stupid cody! Bella isn't like that! She will not forgive and then forget! ever!"

"how do you know? You barley know Bella!"

"Yes I do! Remember when she pushed me down the stairs and she said sorry! She didn't mean it because when you were out helping dad one day she came and did it and lied!"

"No Alli you're lying"

"I can't believe you'd believe her over you're own sister!"

"Well you not making good logic!"

I got tired of just listening to them and pretended to wake up. I was good at acting. I felt Alli jump not expecting that. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I stopped I opened them and faked a yawn. I think I'm over doing it but what ever. I opened my eyes and saw all six eyes on me.

"What?" I asked looking that them.

"oh nothing! Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired? Bored?" Alli babbled.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and said "Uhh.. I guess I'll have something to eat"

i got off the bed and went downstairs with the others following behind me. When we got down to the kitchen I took a quick peek in the refridgerator and got a soft tortilla, lettuce, shredded cheeses, and ground beef. I made a taco. Yummy!

Before I could go into the living room where they were I heard them yelling at each other. Not loud enough that you could hear from the kitchen.

"Alli! Bella didn't push you down the stairs! She told me you were rushing to go somewhere and she happened to be there and you fell ontop of her and she was able to hold herself up while you fell!" Cody yelled at Alli.

"Well guess what Cody! You're girlfriend is lying to you! I didn't like her from the start and I never will and you won't understand that!" Alli Yelled.

"Okay okay. Why don't you gu-" Greyson started

"Stay Out of this!" They both yelled.

"okay okay! Geez" He said.

"Alli! I understand that you don't like Bella but I do! Can't you jst be happy that I found someone?!"  Cody pointed out

"No Cody! I can't!"

"And why is that?"

"Because she's cheating on you with Kenton" she said quietly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH! Didn't see THAT coming! haha. BTW to clear up SOME issues. I do like Bella Thorne! Just sayin... Anyway You HAVE to go read ErinGrimmer's stories OR ELSE! lol night peeps