Ziam - Be Real

ZIAM!

Prompt: Zayn and Liam are both famous porn stars and they are brought together one fateful day. Pretty much, it's obvious that their connection is more than what it seemed. 

xx

WARNING: Pretty intense smut. (HOORAY!) Hehe.

__________________________________________________________________________

            Liam met Zayn under interesting circumstances. And really, it was never even supposed to happen. But Liam was the hottest top in the business, and Zayn was the hottest bottom. So it just worked out that way I guess. And Liam was nervous, really nervous. Sure, for every other guy he fucked, he destroyed them, worn out and screaming in ecstasy within seconds. But with Zayn, he thought it was going to be different. Zayn was more experienced with this whole porn business. It was intimidating.

            “Alright, I want Zayn on the bed, shirt off. Liam, you’ll be back here behind the camera,” The film director said simply.

            Liam had caught his first sight of Zayn and to say he was now nervous and excited would be an understatement. Zayn was bloody beautiful. The Pakistani bloke stripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground, walked towards the bed and lay down, putting his head on the pillow and his arms under his head. Liam took a deep breath and shook his head, trying to fell as emotionless as possible. That’s how this business worked for him. You disconnect from it and perform your best.

            “Okay, Liam, this shot will start out with you walking in and jumping on him, yeah? I want to see as much of your ass as possible,” He said, “Get started,”

            Liam suddenly hated his job. Because Zayn was the first guy who he wanted to take home. He was the first one that he didn’t want to fuck just for part of this dirty business. He wanted to have this all mean something.

            He walked forward, jumping onto the bed and then straddling Zayn. Their heads dropped together instinctually and Liam breathed against his partner’s soft lips, “Are you ready, Zayn?”

            The tanner man nodded and rutted his hips upwards in a filthy way that aroused Liam more than any other person ever had before. And this was all scaring Liam. Things had never worked for him like this before.

            Liam wanted to skip all the porn foreplay. He wanted to plow Zayn and he wanted to do it now. But they had to get all these different shots, and angles, and positions….  And having Liam so worked up was making all of this just that much hotter, and Zayn found himself hard and panting within seconds, and really neither boy could handle it at all.

            “Holy shit,” The director said, “Slow down you two, we need at least a good hour of video we can use.”

            But neither of the two cared. They just kept at it, kissing and groping and grinding and really Liam didn’t think he would last three seconds once he was actually inside of Zayn.

            The shot continued, and soon, the two boys were both naked, their cocks hard and filthy, and everything was really too much. Liam was so embarrassed, because they hadn’t even really done much cock play at all, and he was about to burst.

            “Fuck,” Zayn whined.

            Liam hadn’t really heard his voice yet and it was beautiful and hitched and cracked. Their sweaty bodies rubbed up against each other and then the director stopped them.