Ziam - Master

ZIAM!

Prompt: Uh, this is what happens when I am just....having too many Ziam feels and I'm in one of those moods. I honestly don't even consider this a oneshot...it's like drabble. Okay? Just...read it?

It's kinda dirty and...yeah.

Here you go. ^_^

________________________________________________________________________

When Liam woke up he didn't know where he was. In fact, he only knew one thing. His name. Liam. That's all his mind was telling him. Liam.

He searched his mind for answers, his last name, his past life, anything. But he simply couldn't remember. His mind was blank. A clean slate. 

When he tried to move his hands he found himself tied, bound tightly to the wall by chains. He also found that he was only wearing his tight black boxers, nothing else. Panic seared through him and he struggled for another moment, until he heard a noise. He looked up to the door across the room as it opened, and a extremely beautiful man stepped in, his tan smooth skin looking so soft and his high cheek bones makin his face look perfect. Liam thought this man was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Liam," he smiled, stalking across the room to the tied up boy, "How are you feeling?"

Liam raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Good... I think," he spoke softly, the tan man coming closer and closer to him until their bodies were pressed against one another's. Liam didn't understand what was happening. He knew nothing, other than the fact he was practically naked and tied up in a man's basement, or at least, that's where he assumed he was.

"Tell me what you know," The beautiful man said, tracing his finger over Liam's jaw.

"My name," Liam answered truthfully, because that is all he knew was real. Four measly letters.

"You don't remember me?" The man asked.

Liam bit his lip and blushed. "I'm sorry, I dont,"

Liam dropped his head in embarasment. The stranger grabbed Liam's jaw and made him look up, their eyes meeting.

"My name is Zayn," the man said, "but you call me master."

"Master," Liam repeated, the word rolling off his tongue like a foreign dialect.

"Yes," Zayn smiled at his beautiful boy, his deep brown eyes, his muscular body. Everything about him made his mouth water.

"What am I doing here?" Liam asked.

Zayn smiled and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to Liams neck gently, "this is where you live,"

"R-Really?" Liam stuttered, "why don't I remember anything?"

"Because," Zayn smiled, "there is nothing for you to remember, other than you belong to me,"

Liam nodded and bit his lip, wondering why he was so willing to do whatever Zayn said and trust his every word. "Do I love you?" Liam asked. Zayn smiled and nodded.

"Yes, love me very much, but not as I love you," Zayn leaned forward, his lips tracing over Liam's collar bone, Making the paler boy shiver and moan. Zayn then snaked his hand forward pressing it firmly to Liam's lightly covered crotch.

"Z-Zayn," Liam muttered, trying to move his hands but finding himself unable to do anything, the chains held him tightly to the wall still.

"Shh," Zayn hushed his counterpart, "We do this all the time,"