Zianourry - A New Form Of Stress Relief

ZIANOURRY!

Prompt:   wonderful i was wondering if you can do a zayn centric Zianourry one where zayn is being a rebel and bringing like bad press to the band and all the boys are together so like they come up with the idea to do age play on zayn so all his stress can go away and at first zayn fights it but then like.gets into the age play 

xx

Here you go, love.

WARNING: READ THE PROMPT. THIS IS SMUTTY AND CONTAINS AGE PLAY. DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. 

_____________________________________________________________

            It didn’t take a genius to realize how stressed Zayn was. It was obvious. He would get worked up easily and turn angry when things just became too much for him to handle. But none of the boys would get frustrated with Zayn, they knew things could get stressful, so they didn’t blame him for his short temper or random outbursts. There was also another reason that Zayn’s fellow band member’s couldn’t be upset with him. All four of them were completely smitten over the tan bloke. Also, they loved seeing Zayn get all worked up, biting his lip, pulling his hair, pouting like a little kid.

            “I can’t stand this any longer,” Liam breathed on day as the four boys stood in the corridor, watching Zayn pound his fists against the wall in a sudden tantrum.

            “God, this turns me on more than I’d like to admit,” Harry groaned, his voice slick and lust filled. Louis and Niall nodded their heads in agreement, watching as Zayn slumped down against the wall, his face in his hands.

            “I can’t stand this any longer,” Liam repeated, this time grabbing Louis’ shoulder, “Let’s take him back to your place, okay?”

            “Liam, we can’t just…push Zayn onto a bed an strip down naked and expect him to be okay with it,” Harry pointed out, running his hands through his curls.      

            “But it’s worth a shot, okay?” Niall finally said, feeling his pants get tight just seeing Zayn like this, and thinking about what could happen if they gave this a shot and tried it out. Maybe Zayn wouldn’t be so opposed to this after all.  

            “He needs to calm down, and this may just be the way to do it, alright? Think about all the bad press and media attention he’s been getting us lately. He needs to calm down, get rid of some stress. This is just the way to do it,” Louis said, licking his dry lips.

            “So, you think we should do this?” Liam asked.

            “Those in favor, say ‘I’,” Niall breathed.

            “I,” All four boys said in unison.

            “That wasn’t a hard decision at all,” Louis said under his breath as they walked towards Zayn who was still on the ground.

            “Hey, Zayn, we’re all heading back to Louis’ place. Coming with us?”

            “Yeah,” Zayn groaned, standing up, “Let’s go,”