Ziall - Love You Better

ZIALL!!

Prompt: Hey hey hey! Soo, I loved your Bromance one-shot idea...could you write me a Ziall one? Prompt (they are in the band): Zayn has always liked Niall, and always hugs/cuddles/spends time with him, and everyone loves all the little Ziall moments, but then Zayn sees Niall's ex-gf walk out of his house, after spending the night...and assumes...yeah...I think you get it...anywho...he gets jealous, but Niall was talking to her because he actually likes Zayn back, and needs advice on what to do...and then Zayn goes to Niall's house, and is all like "Niall, it kills me to see you with her again, especially since she broke your heart..." bla bla bla romancy stuff...ends up kissing him...and POOF! ZIALL! Wow...that was a pretty long prompt... :)

Here it is. I changed it a bit......Hope you don't mind.

______________________________________________________________________________

Niall was supposed to wait for his princess. He was supposed to fall in love just once, and live happily ever after, raising a family in a house with a white picket fence. But instead, with all the fame, and all of the beautiful girls, Niall got lost, pressured by the people around him. He dated a girl, thinking that they would be together forever, only to get all of his love thrown back into his face and his heart broken by a girl he had only known for a few months. The worst part was that Niall gave all of innocence to her. She took his virginity.

            So, now, Niall had an ex-girlfriend. One that still kept in touch, and whenever she was in town, liked to hook up with Niall for a confused, yet satisfying fuck. And really, it just made Niall want to cry. But she filled the gap, she filled the void. So whenever she was around, he always welcomed her to his flat.

            Zayn hated it.

            It was late in the afternoon, and Zayn was bored, looking for a good cuddle—someone to spend some time with. So naturally he headed over to Niall’s house, knowing that he wouldn’t mind Zayn’s company. As he pulled up in front of Niall’s flat, he realized that he was not the only one seeking Niall’s company today. A familiar car was parked outside. It belonged to Niall’s ex-girlfriend.

            Zayn’s heart twisted in his chest, becoming painful, and all he wanted to do was run into the flat and break up whatever was happening—because he knew that there was something going on.

            So that’s what he did. He jumped out of his car and walked briskly towards the door, not caring whether Niall would hate him or not. Because how in the world could Niall get together with this slut every time she was around the neighborhood? Did Niall not remember how broken he was when she had broken up with him? Did he not remember how hard he cried? How upset he was over losing his virginity to a girl who just got up and left?

            Before Zayn was at the door, Niall’s ex walked out, her face in a sex ridden haze. Zayn wanted to vomit.

            “Zayn,” She purred, smiling and slipping by him, heading towards her car. Zayn had to contain himself from yelling at her, screaming. Because Zayn hated her. She had done the most unspeakable thing. Hurt Niall. And the worst part was, she was still hurting him.

            When ‘the ex’ had finally driven off down the street, Zayn knocked on Niall’s door. A moment later, Niall answered. His hair was a mess, his shirt was still missing, and his body was riddled with love bites. Zayn wanted to cry. Because the worst part wasn’t that Zayn was in love with him, the worst part was that Niall’s face was tear stained.