Zayn/Liam/Niall - They Don't Understand

ZAYN/LIAM/NIALL!

I don't know how to combine their names together. Any one know what it is? Or, have any ideas?

Prompt: can you do one where zayn niall and liam are all in a realtionship together and have to hide it from harry and louis(who are also dating) and like make it fluffy and maybe some smut?!!

________________________________________________________

“Guys,” Liam moaned, being pushed up against the wall, “Both of you stop it, now,”

            Liam was begging, pleading. But the tan and Irish lads refused to stop, and they continued to kiss all over their boyfriend. Liam was overwhelmed. Niall was always so gentle, all lips and hot breath. Zayn, on the other hand, bit and tugged, using more teeth and tongue than anything else.

            “Please,” Liam moaned, feeling one of their hands slid up under his shirt, “Please, Niall, Zayn, babes, stop. Harry and Louis are going to be here any minute,”

            “Mmm,” Liam heard one of them hum gently.

            “I’m serious,” Liam insisted, using all of effort to throw his boyfriends off of him. “Why do you always do this to me!”

            Liam stormed into the kitchen, needing to take care of a few things before Louis and Harry arrived. He wasn’t mad at Niall and Zayn, he could never be mad at them, he just wished they wouldn’t make this so hard. They were always hanging off of him—and each other—like they forgot they had to keep their relationship a secret.

            It had all started about a half a year ago, when Harry and Louis started dating. They began to go out almost every night together, leaving Niall, Liam, and Zayn all alone. Their bond became stronger and stronger and the three boys became somewhat addicted to each other. It started off very Liam-centric—and still does often revolve around Liam—but Zayn and Niall love each other too. It was weird for all of them at first, back when they didn’t know the other’s feelings. When you feel yourself start to fall for two people at once, it’s scary, especially when you don’t know how they feel about you. And it was still scary, because normal people didn’t understand how you could be in a relationship that was held between three people. It was strange, and Liam, Niall, and Zayn knew. They vowed to keep it a secret. They had to do this.

            “We are here!” Louis yelled, storming into Liam’s flat. Zayn and Niall were sitting together on the couch, and slightly slid away from each other when Louis and Harry came in. It broke them. All of this hiding, it hurt. It hurt a lot.

            “What’s the movie?” Harry asked, sliding his hand into Louis’ and pulling him onto the loveseat.

            “I think we are watching The Avengers,” Zayn said, trying to resist the temptation to run his hands down Niall’s pale torso and kiss him.

            Liam finished grabbing the snacks from the kitchen, and he walked out into the living room, his breath hitching when he saw Niall and Zayn both look up at him with eyes full of want and lust. Liam tried to bite his lip and push away the feelings, throwing the bags of crisps at the four boys, sitting on the couches. Then he turned off the lights, turned on the film, and sat down in between Niall and Zayn, knowing very well that this would be a long movie.