Nouis - The Ring Master

NOUIS!

Prompt: well i really like nouis at the moment so that one, and the basic plot is that louis has been studying to be a docter for a long time but after the circus rolls into town (its set in the 1920's back when they dressed like mobsters :) )  he finds himself drawn into the freedom of it all and a certain blonde performer, so decides to meet this performer in person but finds him in a small tent tending the wounds from his abusive ring master and the confining places they must sleep....if that makes sense haha. it was a story i had started off of wattpad but i never finished it so im giving it to you to oneshot :P. if anything doesnt make sense just ask. (oh and niall is a singer and performs tricks with horses*

My first Nouis. Here we go.

_______________________________________________________________

Louis was supposed to be a normal man leading a normal life. He was supposed to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a doctor. Plain and simple. That’s how it would have been too. But that one fateful day, the one when the circus came to town, that’s when everything turned around for Mr. Tomlinson.

            He didn’t even want to go in the first place. But his niece was begging, absolutely begging. So, Louis agreed, because he loved his niece more than any of his other family members understood.

            That’s how Louis ended up in the big top, sitting on the uncomfortable wooden benches surrounded by hay, and getting his suit all messy. He didn’t really mind it—because his little niece was so happy—but at the same time, this isn’t what he should have been doing. He had his exams coming up, and he needed to pass. If he didn’t, his entire future would flow right down the drain. These exams were everything to him. He shouldn’t be here, watching animals and carnies, he should be studying.

            “Look! Look!” His niece exclaimed, pointing and giggling as majestic horses came trotting out into the ring. Louis smiled because, yes, the horses were very beautiful—their coats shining in the spotlight. However, there was something else that caught Louis’ eye.

            It was a boy. Probably a few years younger than Louis himself, dressed in a coat and small top hat, looking absolutely dashing. He led the horses around, making them perform spectacular feats, jumping, standing on their hind legs, whinnying and bucking. It was very impressive. The music flowed in the background, and the boy moved himself well, obviously raised a performer. And even after he led the horses away, the boy—whose blonde hair was now showing from under his hat—remained in the ring. The lights went out then, and a spotlight was placed directly on him. Louis thought that he was beautiful. He was entranced. And then, he began to sing. That was beautiful as well. Louis’ mouth was agape, and his niece giggled at him.

            As soon as the act was over, Louis wanted the show just to end, so he could go find that boy, and meet him, and stare into his eyes, and hear him sing again, and again, and again. But there was still a little bit of the show left, and he wouldn’t deny his niece of finishing it.

To Louis, it seemed like hours. But finally, they were exiting the big top, heading back down the main strip and towards the city in the distance. Louis kept an eye out for the blonde performer, but he couldn’t seem to find him anywhere. That is, until he peered into one of the tents off the side of the main strip.