Larry - Love is Love

LARRY!

Prompt: Louis is in love with Harry, but Harry is a homophobe. Louis, however, does something that will change Harry's way of thinking, and loving.

Here it is!

xx

____________________________________________________________________________

“Get the hell away from me,” Harry spat, pushing Louis away.

            “H-Harry?” Louis stuttered, feeling tears prick at his eyes, “Are you…are you mad at me?”

            Harry turned to face Louis, staring at his watery blue eyes and feeling a strange hate towards him that he had never felt before. Why did Louis have to confess to the band? Why did he have to ruin all of this for Harry?

            “You’re gay?” Harry spat, “Really? Why the hell Louis? Why did you have to ruin this whole thing?”

            Louis was crying now, still not able to believe that Harry was a homophobe and that he now hated Louis, just because Louis had come out of the closet and told the truth.

            “Harry,” Liam calmed, “It’s okay. We accept Louis for whatever he is, alright?”

            “No!” Harry yelled, “Hell no! I will not spend time with a cock sucker like him. There’s no way.”

            And then Harry stormed to his room, leaving the pile of sobbing limbs that was Louis to his misery.

            “Louis,” Zayn whispered from the corner of the room, “It’s going to be okay,”

            “Yeah,” Niall chimed in, “We accept you for who you are. And Harry will come around, okay? He didn’t mean it. I’m sure.”

            “Yeah,” Liam agreed, “It probably just shocked him, okay?”

            “No,” Louis cried, “He hates me,”

            Then Louis ran out of the flat, not even caring that it was raining and that he was getting drenched. He kept running until he was lost.

            Until his mind was blank.

            Until all the pain had been washed away.

            Meanwhile, Harry sat in his room, his hands pulling on his hair as he wondered why this had to happen. Why did Louis have to admit that he was gay? Didn’t he know that being gay was disgusting? At least, that’s what Harry thought. Harry thought that it wasn’t natural, that being gay made someone terrible and pathetic. He wished he could rewind time and make Louis take his words back. He wished he could un-hear the words that Louis had said.