Ziam - Nurse Malik

ZIAM!

Prompt: Umm.. can you do a one shot where niall and liam  live in a home where they are abused, physically verbally and sexually. And wheneeever it gets bad, liam will jump in front of niall. So one day liam wakeees up in a hospital and falls in love with sexy  nurse zaynn :3

Here it is love. Sorry it took so long. 

xx

_______________________________________________________________________

“Please, stop!” Liam screamed, grabbing his father’s hand. Suddenly the hand flung back, hitting Liam square in the jaw and sending him falling to floor, blood splattering the wooden boards. A pale hand crept forward into Liam’s view, grabbing his hands gently.

“Liam, I’m scared,” The small blonde boy whimpered.

“It’s okay, Niall,” Liam breathed as their father grabbed his legs and dragged him away from his younger brother, “I won’t let him hurt you,”

This was normal for Liam and Niall. The two brothers had learned how to live like this. With their mother dead, their dad began to drink, beating and destroying his two sons until they were unconscious. Liam did his best to protect Niall, his little brother. But often times he found himself too weak to do anything.

“Liam, get on your fucking feet!” Their father yelled, pulling Liam up and slamming him against the wall. Liam looked over his dad’s shoulder and eyed Niall gently, trying to reassure him that everything would be alright. “Stay put while I take Niall to my room,”

“No!” Liam yelled, grabbing onto his father’s biceps, “Take me instead,”

His father smirked and nodded, “If you insist,”

Then Liam was being dragged out of the room.

“Liam!” Niall called, standing up and watching his big brother—the only thing keeping him sane—being pulled from the room and into hell. “I’m sorry!”

Liam found himself giving into the blinding pain as his father shoved him against the bed frame.

“Ready, boy?”

Liam didn’t answer. He found himself mute. He was so used to his father’s abuse that it was barely anything anymore. Before he knew what was happening he was naked and being pressed into the mattress. Liam cried out in pain, because fuck, no matter how many times this happened it hurt more than the last. His father didn’t even use any form of preparation. He just shoved into Liam’s tunnel, making the boy whimper and crumple in pain.

“Like that?”

Liam yelped in response as his father began to push in and out of him. All he was thankful for was that he had saved Niall from this. Liam would take the pain, as long as his little brother was safe.

“Liam, c’mon babe, you aren’t even hard,” His father groaned, rubbing his hand over Liam’s manhood. Liam turned his head, looking into sheets and blushing. He felt so ashamed and embarrassed. He felt dirty in his own skin. He was so disgusted he felt like vomiting all over the bed. As the thrusts picked up speed and power, Liam felt himself loosing breath and his vision whiting out. 

~

“Liam?”