LiLo - Safe and Sound

LILO!

Prompt: Can you make a Lilo one, where the band goes camping, but gets stuck in the middle of nowhere because of a heavy storm. Liam tries to get their phones to work and to find food, but gets hurt. Louis is doing anything to help him because he's had a major crush on Liam since x-factor. Slowly but steady the bad whether takes off and the boys find a small town not too far away, where they can find phones.
A few months later, Louis & Liam have gotten a lot closer because of the storm and Louis tells him that he loves Liam, or vice versa.

____________________________________________________________________________

            It was supposed to be a weekend away for the five of them. Nice. Away from the craziness of the fandom, hidden in the woods. They had a cabin rented, and everything was set up for it to be the weekend of a life time. Just the five of them.

            “This is going to be great,” Liam said, dragging his bags behind him as he headed into the cabin, the other four following behind him.

            “Your telling me,” Niall huffed, “It’s about time we had a break like this. This weekend it going to be sick,” It wasn't hard to see the blush on his cheeks when he glanced over to Zayn. All of the boys knew what Ziall had planned for this weekend.

            They all found their way into the cabin, fighting over rooms and discussing who was to share a bed with who. And then they all gathered around the television, grabbing pillows and blankets, and cozying up with one another to watch a movie. All of them were just really happy to have time together. Time together that wasn’t full of screaming fans and intense rehearsals and management.

            They didn’t even hear the rain on the roof of the cabin until it was an all out down pour. Louis kind of looked around nervously. He didn’t like storms. They made him jumpy and uncomfortable and nervous.

            “It’s fine, Lou,” Liam smiled from the seat beside him, “It’s just rain, it’ll pass over,”

            But it didn’t.

            Suddenly, outside, a storm was raging. Knocking over trees and power lines, throwing huge droplets of fast moving rain down to the ground angrily.

            “We should go home,” Louis croaked. Liam just smiled and rubbed his back.

            “It’ll be okay,” Liam said, “As long as we have power, we’re safe,”

            And then, the lights went out.

            Louis began to whimper, while Harry and Niall both shrieked like girls. Zayn just chuckled, and Liam rubbed Louis’ back again.

            “I’m sure the light will come back on soon,” Liam continued to soothe.

            But they didn’t.