Chapter 25

Martijn and I spent the day in the lounge, we didn't clean up his little fort area kinda thingy he made, we kept it. We sat there and watched TV.

He pulled me on to him so I sat there and snuggled my back into his chest.

"Stop wiggling!" He scolded.

"Why ?" I pouted and wiggled a little more before actually settling down. Sinking further into him.

"Because..." He said and that's when I felt something poking me.

"Uhmm. Please tell me that's the remote. " I said.

"Yeah! Sure... It's the remote. " he sarcastically said.

"Uhmm, do you wanna go and, well, I don't know... Go take care of your little problem ?" I asked him turning around, his face was so red.

"Uhm. Yes actually. " He nodded.

I got off of him and I could see the bulge in his boxers.

"Oh, and just so you know, it's not little and you wearing those shorts really isn't helping. " he moaned at me.

"Well I'm sorry but it's hot!" I called him as he made his way down the hall.

He came back around ten minutes later.

Around one in the evening we both felt snack-ish so I went to the kitchen to try and find something to eat. I came back with a bowl of pretzels and we both ate that.

They were salted and baked so good. We just munched them right up. Soon, after a couple of shows and movies it was 18:00pm.

"We should go and start getting ready. " he suggested.

"How long do you take to get ready ?"  I laughed at him.

"I'm not sure but I want to be ready. It's a twenty minute drive to my mate's house. Why don't you do something because I'm going to go and shower. " he said as we were walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, I'll read for a bit and then when you're done I'll go get ready in the guest room ?" I offered.

"Uhmm, yeah. Alright. " he agreed.

He went to shower and I set the bed and got out my book from my bag. I plopped myself down and got straight into my book.

I was so interested that I hadn't realized that Martijn had finished showering until he cleared his throat. My head jotted up and I saw him standing there, arms crossed and leaning against the door frame.

"Oh sorry. I'll just go now. " I said.

He towel hung low on his waist and he looked damn good.

I got my bag and went down the hall to the guest bedroom. I decide on what to wear after about five minutes.
Black shorts with tassels with a white crop top with long tassels at the ends and a flower crown.

The top has this cool funky print on the front. I take off my other clothes and slip the new ones on. I put on my black DC shoes and I decide that I'm good.

I find some cute bracelets and a nice chain. I look at myself in the mirror and I decide that I'm looking good enough for a party. I grab my flower crown and bag.

I open the door and call out for Martijn. He says that he is downstairs and I tell him that I'll be there in a bit.

I dump my bag back where it was and go to the bathroom to do my make up. I open the draw and take everything out.

I do my usual look, not really wanting to go fancy but I do take out my eyeshadow as well.

I put the BB cream on my face, making sure to blend it really well and then put bottom eyeliner. I look at the eyeshadow and put on natural color.

I let my hair down once I make sure that my BB cream is set properly. I debate on whether I should keep my fringe or keep them on the sides. I go with the sides and then put on the flower crown.

It seems to go really well.

I put on a few shades of mascara and then do my lips. I use my lip liner and follow the outline of my lips and then dab it with my lip tint.

I add a little more of a lighter color on the inner part of my lip and blend it out really good. I dab my lips with a nice clear lip gloss and head down.

I stop midway and go back up, I forgot my bag. I put my phone, lip gloss, mascara and a mirror along with a couple of tissues in there.

It's a cream, light blue and white color bag. It has a long strap so the bag ends just below my hip.

I go back down the stairs and find Martijn sitting on the couch. He's in black jeans, a black shirt that's white at the end and a black leather jacket. He did his hair really well.

"Wow... You look bloody amazing!" He exclaims and wakes up and gives me a peck.

"You look really good yourself. " I breathe, eyeing him out a bit.

He took us to the car but discussed a bit with the cops on what we're doing. We were then on our way.

We got to the place at 19:30 so that was good. He parked his car outside the house, along with the others and opened my door for me.

"Hope you're ready to have a good time. " he said a kissed my forehead.

"Yeah. Just please don't get too drunk on me, you still have to drive and this feels a bit wrong because of my dad. " I admit it. It may be the wrong time, maybe a bit too late but I let it out anyway.

"We can just try to have a little fun. " he promised.

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the house. The music is blaring, there's a shit load of people and everyone is having a good time.

The place reeks of alcohol and it's really hot in here. He leads me to the kitchen and gets us both shots.

We cheered to each other and then downed them. It stung my throat and set my chest alight.

"Martin!! Hey mate!" Said a guy and we turned around. I gasped.

"Damien! Hi man. This party looks wicked. Oh, this is Roseanne, my girlfriend. " he introduced us but we didn't need introducing.

"Rose. " he breathed, well this is a little awkward.

"Damien. " I replied.

"We already know each other. " he said to Martijn.

"Oh. How ?" He asked.

"He's a friend of Sean. " I replied.

I can only pray that Sean is not here tonight. . .

A/N: time for more drama ? Hahahaha. I feel good. You guys are so awesome!! 1.02k reads!!!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuu!! You get a double update for that.

Vote and comment PLEASE.

Thanks xx