Chapter 19

A/N: I hope this works now. Enjoy xx

I woke up to the sun shining through the window, landing on me. I opened my eyes and I was blinded by the light.
I sensed that I was alone in bed and when I turned around my suspicions were confirmed.

I woke up but I tripped on my suitcases and I fell. I sighed and got up, I really should've moved those before I slept.

I moved them over next to the bedside table on my side. I then notice a note sitting on the bedside table.

Good morning babe!

I hope you slept well. I'm downstairs making us breakfast.
Feel free to use my bathroom. I left your cute little bag with your toothbrush and other stuff in there.
You may put your toothbrush next to mine and empty your bag into the draw next to my toothbrush, there is space in there. Also, you may leave your shampoo and body wash in the shower. I've left a towel for you on the railing, it's the towel on the right.

Don't take too long. I miss ya'

Love, Martijn.

That's so sweet of him!

I go to the bathroom which is on his side of the bed so it's a slightly longer trip for me. I take my make up, pills and other stuff out of my bag and put it all in the draw next to Martijn's toothbrush.

I put my shampoo in the shower but I can't find my body wash. I must've forgotten it. Ugh.

I don't worry about that now. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my toothbrush next to his. His is actually blue! Mine is green.

I leave my face wash on the edge of the sink and I dab my face dry with the towel. I hop downstairs, wanting to know what he's prepared for us.

I stop at the entry to the kitchen to just watch him for a minute. He's whistling a certain tune and dancing around as he plates up the food on two plates.

He turns around and his whistling dies down as he sees me, his face turns a shade of red.
He sets down the two plates on the island.

"You're adorable. " I say and pinch his cheeks. His hands find their way to my waist and pulls me closer.

"Morning babe. " he says and leans down to peck my lips.

"Good morning Marty. " I say and hug him.

"That looks so delicious!" I exclaimed. I let go of him and look at the food he prepared for us.

He made toast, baked beans, fried mushrooms and peppers.

"Come on now. Eat before the food gets cold. " he pulls me down on the seat next to him.

"Hmm" I moan when I'm done.

"I'm absolutely stuffed. " Martijn says.

"Me as well. That was really good. Thank you Martijn. " I said as I took his plate along with my own as he sat there.

I started to wash the dishes.

"No. Rose. You don't have to. " he scolds and gets up.

"Shut up. You've done so much. I owe you. " I wave him off.

His phone disrupts us and disturbs us from having a further conversation.

"It's work, I have to take it. Sorry. " he apologizes.

I finished up the rest of the dishes while he was on the phone. A couple of minutes later and he was done.

"They just want me to send them the song I'm working on. I'm pretty much done with it though, they said latest by tomorrow. " he explained to me.

"Okay. " I said as I put the dishes on the rack to dry off while I wiped my hands with a cloth.

"So... Do you want to watch the famous Martin Garrix at work ?" He teased me.

"That sounds promising. " I smiled and followed him out of the kitchen and through his house to his computer room, if you can call it that.

I sat down on the chair beside him. He logged on, located the file and twitched up a few things.

"No headphones now. You get to hear it. " he flashed me a wide smile

He pressed play and sat back with his hands behind his head. I listened to the new song and it sounded amazing really.

"What's the name ?" I asked him as I bobbed my head to the beat.

"Uhmm, Proxy. " he said and scratched the back of head.

"Uh, here. Would you take a picture of me to post on Instagram ?" He asked as he handed over his phone to me.

"Yeah sure. " I replied as I took it in my hands.

He posed next to the computer screen that was showing that he was working on a new song and I took the picture.

He posted it minutes later. "Have you got an Instagram account ?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah. It's @RoseVHijt. " I tell him my username.

"You know, you're very lucky. You're followed by Martin Garrix and he's about to like all of your pictures. " he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I watched him as he liked all of my pictures. The fans started to ask who I was, seeing his recent activity on Instagram. He just put his phone down and turned his chair to me and grabbed my hand.

"What do you want to do today ?" I asked him.

"We could kinda have a game day. You know, play board games, video games and card games. Oh! Don't forget about the cuddling. " he beams at me.

"That sounds kind of cool actually. " I give him credit.

"Hmm. Go shower while I turn the lounge into a fun area. " he promised.

"Okay. Oh wait - Martijn. I forgot my body wash. Is it okay if I use yours ?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Of course babe. " he squeezed my hand.

"Thanks hun. " I said and I lean down and connect my lips with his, feeling them work against my own for a couple seconds.

I pull away and walk out of the room.

"You should do that more often Rose!" He shouts as I walk up the stairs.

After I shower I feel fresh. I smell like Martijn. His scent is almost addictive. I got dressed in grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

When I race downstairs to go the lounge I can't help but be eager to see what Martijn has done.

Wow.

A/N: I hope it works this time. What do you think Roseanne sees ? Did you like the breakfast ? What are your thoughts ? Don't be afraid to let me know. Tell me your ideas!

Please vote and comment.

Thank you xx