Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sid's POV

I felt like someone pressed the pause button me because I was just sitting there holding a spoon which was halfway toward my mouth. Grandma looked thrilled that I brought up Chad's name while Gramps just stared at his food like it had some disease inside of it.

"Chad! Was that person that dropped by?" she exclaimed. I nodded mutely while she smiled like she won the lottery.

"Yeah, so who is he?" I asked placing my spoon down on the mash potatoes before looking back at her.

"Oh, he's just a boy that always helped your grandpa and me. He and his boyfriend would come along and help us old folks." blabbed grandma.

My eyes bulged as I heard what she said. Boyfriend! He's gay! And here I thought a straight boy thought I was attractive. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. Then again when I think about....we could be friends right?

"So how does he know that I'm going to transform into a witch?" I asked.

"Well, I told him that like two years, he's going to help you also. His mother was a witch and being the

guy that Chad is, he tried to find out everything about being a witch. Of course, he doesn't know more

than I do." explained granny.

"Right," I mumbled shoving the food in my mouth while looking at her. "So he's human right?" I questioned after taking a sip of my drink.

"No, Chad is a werewolf." answered grandma.

"So he's not half?" I asked.

"I told you only our blood can conceive hybrid witches beside boys can't be witches. Only girls can." Granny whispered after taking a sip of her water.

I nodded and then finished my food quietly. Grandma and grandpa talked about the house and what they did today while I just zoned out into my own world. I wonder what was going on with my family. Did they care that I was gone? I think mom did but what about the others? Most importantly, did Stark care? My heart sank as I thought about his name. He probably just walked out of the house not caring one bit. I mean why would he care? He did reject me after all. I shoved all my thoughts aside and then placed my dishes in the sink. I left my grandparents who just stared at me in confusion. I guess they saw my face but whatever. I just walked upstairs trying to find a room that I could sleep in. I walked down the old hallway; I found the master bedroom which belonged to my grandparents. I walked a bit further when I spotted a door that was at the end of the hallway. My feet started walking toward the brown door and then gasped as I saw my name written on the door; I gently opened it to see a beautiful bedroom. The walls were painted black while carpet was lime green. I had feeling grandma did this? I smiled brightly and attacked my king size bed. I let out a sigh and then cuddled into the blanket. I felt my eyes getting tired so I slowly fell asleep.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

I know it's boring but im sorry....just not feeling it today. I'll maybe post over the weekend. I'm really sorry, I just had a rough day. I'm surprised I actually posted but I had to keep my promise! Sorry!

LOVE, P EACE & COOKIES(: