that b!tch !

Victorias POV ... 

That idiot, i knew he wouldn't regret what he did to me, how he ruined my life. i stormed up to my old room as i walked in i expected it to be completley empty, so the pack would have no trace at all that i even existed, but i was shocked when i walked through that door. everything was so different, the matress that i had to sleep on, on the floor was now on a queen sized bed , my old clothes were now in a wardrobe and my dresser had been painted white my very few belongings were in the top few draws. the walls had been painted purple and black my two favourite colours funnily enough) and the ceiling was cream. 

i stopped looking around suddenly thinking this can't be my room, but as i quickly glanced around again, i realised there were pictures on the walls, one was of me and ben looking extremely happy, the next of me, ben and my pretend parents, that was took when everything was right in the world before they started abusing me. 

the very last picture on the opposite wall was of me and a girl, the girl had brown eyes and light blonde hair she was stunning, we had our arms around each other with cheeky grins on our faces. i don't remember the picture being taken but i remember the girl clearly. she was my very best friend and only friend in the world when i was younger, my only childhood friend. but when we were 10, her family decided to switch packs as they were deeply oppose dwith what our alpha was doing to deal with the rogues and she was concerned about rebecca and her brother josephs safety. 

rebecca, i sighed thinking about her, i miss her so much, i wonder where she is now. 

sighing once more, i stopped reminscing over the past and walked out my door  to go see where my brothers are. i found them in the living room watching a football game, i looked around finding no space to sit and the floor didn't look comfy, so i just sat on chris's lap, he didn't mind psshht i'm his twin of course he won't. 

about two hours later i had fallen asleep half way through the match still on chris anyway when i woke up i realized i was led of the sofa with a blanket over me, i had missed dinner and was starving so i got up, very reluctantly and walked into the kitchen. 

Alex was in there shoving his tongue down some sluts throat, she had her legs wrapped around him and her piece of fabric that she would class as a skirt was pushed right up so you could see her underwear. 

i coughed to try and make  my presence known. nothing happened they carried on. my wolf was surfacing in blind rage. 

- LET ME KILL HER NOW!!- she screamed in my head. i was fighting for control so hard, but she was to strong and i was too broken to stop her, my will crumbled and i allowed her to have control as i faded into the darkness in the back of my mind, i was helpless, i can't see or hear anything when destiny is in control but i trust her i thought as i slipped away. 

Destiny's POV .. (victorias wolf)

HOW DARE HE KISS ANOTHER FEMALE

AND HURT MY HUMAN THIS BAD

I LOVE VICTORIA SHE'S SO SPEACIAL AND SHE'S ONLY JUST REALISING HOW SPEACIAL SHE IS

i growled a ferocious growl and i could feel that my eyes were shining black instead of victorias green. (A/N; i can't remember victorias eye colour but it's now green) 

that bitch !!! i thought, ugh she can get her hands off of him right now. i don't think she was there with the rest of the pack when i was introduced HA she has no idea who i am or who my human is. 

i summoned air and i am very powerful on my own but even more so with victorias help, i allowed her to be able to see and hear but not anything else i had control of her actions still though. i shot my hands out at the girl and lifted her off Alex while he just stood there shocked. she was still in the air as i walked outside with her following me. as we walked past past the living room all my brothers stood there shocked of what i was doing. suddenly chace was in front of me. ah chace my soul protector. 

"hello chace" i said in my voice, you see my voice and victorias voice was very different whilst hers was powerful and commanding, myn was more graceful more godesslike. 

"hello destiny" he replied. 

"what are you doing?" he asked me concerned, teaching this bitch a lesson" i said in a sickly sweet voice. 

"and why are you doing that dest?" he asked me.

"because this thing here" i said pointing to her. "was kissing my mate, and then when i came in they both ignored me, it took me using my magic to seperate them!" i explained to everyone. 

there was suddenly i loud shriek, "PUT ME DOWN!!" the bitch yelled. "NO!" i yelled back and proceded past chace with her following me through the air to the back garden no one dared to stop me. 

 i threw her down on the grass and started a ring of fire around her. 

"now you're going to stay here, unitll i release you" i stated calmy. she whimpered and started to cry. i watched her for a few seconds untill i was satisfied and then let victoria have her control back.

----------------------------------------------

let me know what you guys think. i finally did destinys point of view i couldn't decide the perfect moment but i guess this is the one. 

if anyone wants a certain point of view just comment and i'll try to include it in the story. 

comment ...

vote ...