Chapter 14: Angered

Nialls POV:
After I leave Harry's I go back to my hotel room. I miss him so much! Why can't he just forgive me? I just wanna be friends.

I don't care he has a boyfriend now. I want to be friends with his boyfriend too! I love Harry but I want him to be happy and I want to be happy too.

After I stopped talking with Harry, I've been practically dead. I skip school, and when I do go I fail everything. I don't pay attention.

I'm slipping away in my life and I just had to see him. I had to make sure he felt the same way.

Sadly Harry is doing better than I thought he would be. He just moved and now he already has a boyfriend. And it isn't me.

This Louis character is basically stealing my best friend away from me! It's almost exactly like that one guy from the night where-

Oh my gosh! It is that guy! It happened in London and Harry lives in London now. Oh no! He moved to be with this boy! And thinking about it, Louis was the boy's name!

I have to know if it's the same boy. I have to.

I leave my hotel and drive back to Harry's new house. Ten minutes later, I arrive and knock on the door.

Right as I do, the door swings open and I know that I was right.

"Hey you're Niall" he says smiling but then his smile fades, "Why are you here? You hurt Harry!" he exclaims.

"No listen, I need to talk to him" I tell him, "Is he in there?" I ask stepping beside him.

He blocks my view by stepping next to me, "Yeah but he doesn't want to talk to you. It'd be best if you left."

If I can't get Harry, I'll get Louis. I smirk to myself about my new devious plan.

"I like the way you do your hair. Who cuts it?" I ask him as he steps out and closes the door behind him.

"Um, my mum" he says shyly.

"Do you think she would do my hair?" I ask, putting my arm around his shoulders.

I'm successful when he doesn't shrug it off.

He shakes his head, "Probably not" he says, "I'm sorry. I've got to go."

He begins walking down the road, "Hey wait!" I call to him and then walk next to him.

"Yeah?" he asks, turning around.

"Do you need a ride home?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"That's my car" he points to a car a few steps away.

I feel embarrassed, "Oh" I say as he turns around and continues walking, "What did you say your name was?" I ask, even though I know what his name is.

"Oh I'm Louis. You probably don't remember me. It doesn't matter" he says and gets into his car.

I walk to his door and he rolls the window down, "Yes?" he chuckles.

"I'm um thinking of moving here" I lie, "Do you mind showing me around one time if you're not very busy."

"I don't think so" he says, "Harry wouldn't be too happy if I told him I was showing you around."

I nod, "I understand" I say, "So Harry can come too."

He shakes his head "Not sure... I'll have to see. Do Harry a favor and go home. He is really angry with you and seeing you makes him even angrier" he says softly.

"Why is he angry?"

"Because you dropped him out of your life for no reason. Niall, Harry misses you a lot but he doesn't want anything to do with you. You were his best friend and you basically killed him" he sighs, "Just leave him alone, please."

Geez, haven't heard that before. I roll my eyes, frustrated, "Fine. Just tell him I would love to talk to him again. I'm not interested in taking him away from you. I don't want to date him. I just want to be friends again."

He nods, "I'll tell him but I can't promise he'll listen" he says.

"Louis can I have your number? Maybe you could text me what Harry says?" I suggest.

He sigh and nods before telling me his number, "Thanks" I say after I write it down in my phone, "Will you promise to text me no matter what Harry says?"

He nods, "Yeah, okay" he says, "I've got to go though. My mums waiting at home for me."

"Bye Louis, thanks" I say smiling and back away from his car. I wait on the sidewalk for him to drive off.

"Why are you still here?" asks someone behind me. I spin around and my emotions all turn happy as Harry is standing at the door.

"Harry" I say and start walking towards him, "Harry please listen to me."

"Why were you talking to my boyfriend?" he asks, "Why are you still here?"

"Harry listen, I was talking to Louis because I wanted to talk about you with him" I say and then realize how stupid and weird that sounds.

"What the hell?" he asks but then he shakes his head, "What were you two talking about?"

"I wanted to tell him to talk to you about what I wanted to tell you" I say, "I'd love to tell it to you in person but you just told me to leave you alone."

"Yeah because that's what you did to me! Doesn't feel nice does it?" he asks coldly.

I shake my head "No but hear me out, Harry" I ask but he shakes his head.

"No Niall. I don't want to hear it. Leave right now or else I'm calling the police" he says sternly.

"No Harry please!" I beg him.

He turns around and starts to head for his house, "I'm done."

"No! Listen Harry!" I shout and then I rush everything I wanna say so he can hear before he walks into his house, "I don't want to be your boyfriend. I'm glad you're happy with Louis and I don't want to ruin that. I want to be your friend again. I want to be Louis' friend too. I want to have it be like old times. I don't want another YouTube channel with you or anyone. I don't want you to break up with Louis and run to me. I want us to be friends. That's it! Friends... I'll get rid of that restraining order on you because I want to be able to take a trip to London for a weekend to see my best friend and his boyfriend. I want to be happy, Harry! I'm not happy right now. I haven't been happy or fine since that plane ride home. I hate my life and I miss you. I miss your laugh. I miss your hair. I miss your smile. I miss your happiness and the way you'd find anything funny. I miss being your friend Harry. I miss you" I say and take a deep breath before realizing my eyes are tearing.

Harry is stopped at his door. He hasn't turned around but he listened to it all. His hand is on the door nob but what I had to say stopped him. He wanted to hear what I had to say. Harry hasn't forgotten about me. Harry wants to be my friend as much as I-

"Are you finished?" he asks over his shoulder.

I shrug, "I guess but I just wanted to let you know how I-"

Before I can finish he opens the door, walks in, and slams it shut.

Never mind.

Wow. That was interesting hmm?

QOTC: Should Harry forgive Niall after everything he said before and during this chapter or not?

Thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying. Don't forget to
Comment and vote. It makes me happy to see someone voted or commented. Thanks. Enjoy!!