Chapter 17: The Date Part 1

Harry's POV:
I drive to the nearest park, my hand resting on Louis' thigh. He looks over at me every once in a while with a smile.

"So babe," says Louis as I park the car, "Want to go swing on swings?"

I chuckle and nod, "As long as you push me first" I laugh and turn off the car and begin to get out.

"Ha! Not unless I beat you there" laughs Louis loudly before running across the large open field to a swing set.

I chase after him, locking the car doors as I run. I slow down when he already reached the swing.

"Push me!" he exclaims like a little kid.

I chuckle but shake my head, "No, I called it."

He shakes his head, "No! You just said you wanted me to push you. But I got here first" he says, sticking his tongue out.

"Whatever" I say with a fake attitude and I sit on the swing next to him.

He pushes himself sideways so his swing bumps my swing, "Watch it" he jokes.

I shake my head and swing into his swing like he did to mine, "You watch it!"

We go on play fighting like this for a while until a man in a uniform comes to us.

"Excuse me" he says. We stop and look up at him.

"This is a play ground. Not a jungle gym. I'm Park Officer Jerrald. I'm going to have to ask you to treat the equipment properly or I'll ask you to leave" he says, looking between Louis and I skeptically.

"Sorry sir" says Louis, dropping his head in shame.

Park Officer Jerrald walks away and I look at Louis, "You're cute."

He shakes his head and swings the right way, "Yeah but I don't want to get thrown out of the park" he says to himself.

"You won't baby. I promise. You've got me, yeah?" I smile at him. He shrugs and nods.

"What are we going to do about lunch?" he asks, his feet grazing the ground gently.

"I don't know" I say looking down, "Feel like some hamburgers and chips?" I ask him, looking over at him.

He nods and stands up, "Sure! I know this awesome place" he says and I get up too.

"We don't have to go now. We can go later" I say looking at my watch, "It's only 10."

He nods but grabs my hand. I grasp his hand too and he leads me over to the play ground with slides.

"Let's go down the slides, baby" he says like a little kid. He lets go of my hand and runs up the stairs.

I stand at the bottom of the slide as I watch Louis climb to the top and sit down, "Ready, Harry?" he smirks.

I chuckle and nod, "Mhm" I say and the roll my eyes.

Louis pushes off the platform and slides down the twisty plastic slide, "Wieeee" he says as he slides down.

I shake my head, "You're such a loser" I chuckle as he stands up.

"Excuse me for having an inner child" he chuckle and grasps my hand.

"Okay, Inner Child" I say, testing him, "Tag!" I exclaim, tapping his shoulder and running away onto the trail we had talked on a few days earlier.

"Hey!" he exclaims laughing and chasing after me. I some how am out running him and I look over my shoulder and don't see him.

I slow down to see if he was just far away, but he doesn't appear. I come to a full stop and look from where I just came. "Louis?" I call into the nothingness.

I start to get really worried. What happened to my boyfriend.

I start following the trail back until I think about all the worst possibilities that could happen. He could have fallen and gotten hurt. Someone could have taken him.

"Louis!?" I exclaim more nervous as I begin a jog.

All of a sudden, Louis pops out of a bush nearby and I scream, scared.

I trip over my own feet and tumble to the ground, "Ow" I laugh and groan at the same time.

"Harry!" Louis exclaim and kneels beside me, "You alright, mate?" he laughs.

I sit up and brush off my shoulder, "I guess. You bloody scared me" I say shaking my head and notice my pants ripped at the knees.

Louis notices my ripped jeans and shrugs, "I like the new look" he says and smirks, raising an eyebrow.

I shake my head, "Yeah whatever, Lou" I say.

"Oh!" he exclaims. I look at him curiously for him to continue. "You're it" he says tapping my shoulder and running down the trail.

"Louis!" I whine and slowly get up. I start to run after him and I see him off in the distance and decide to play the same trick on him.

I follow Louis for a few more yards and then duck into the bushes and wait for him to come back.

About ten minutes pass and he hasn't even came back. Why is it always Louis getting lost?! I keep hidden in the bushes and keep waiting. This is exactly what he wants from me.

"Hi friend" whispers someone behind me. I jump and spin around to see Louis crouched behind me.

"How?!" I ask so confused on how I didn't even hear him approach.

He laughs, "I was going to hide again in the bushes and when I did, I saw you hiding out too. I'm the alpha here" he joked and pushed me backwards.

I get up and shake myself off and get out of the bushes, followed by Louis. "I'm hungry" he says rubbing his growling stomach.

"Me too. Ready for that burger and chips place?" I ask him and he nods, taking my hand in his.

He leads me out of the trail and to the car. We get in and he looks over at me, "I'm glad we are having this day of just us. Aren't you?"

I nod and turn on the car, "Of course baby" I smile and lean over the center console and place a quick kiss to his lips before beginning to drive.

Hey! So how are you liking this so far? I have some other stories if you'd like to read them. My favorite is a Harry fanfic called "Loved You First". Basically it's a Harry Styles love story with a guest appearance of Ashton from 5SOS. And if you like it, I'm writing a sequel to it. It's really good and I hope you like it too.

Anywaysssssss

Q- How old are you and where do you come from?
A- I'm 16 and I live in Florida 😎. It's December and not even cold yet😝

If you have a question, please highlight and ask me here!!

Oh! And I'm also a little stuck on writing right now. What should happen in the next chapter? Any ideas? I'm up for literally writing anything.

Okay! Thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying it. Please don't forget to vote for it. I'm enjoying reading your comment thank you.