Chapter 27: Youtube Famous Pt: 1

Harry's POV:
I went home after being at Louis'. I packed up all my equipment that I had set up earlier for Louis and I to film. I shake my head in sadness and disbelief at his jealousy.

To be honest, he shouldn't be jealous of anything. He should be here with me now making a video. It was suppose to be a great one. But never mind I guess.

I lay on my bed and just think of things to do to spare me from my boredom.

An idea pops into my head. I pull out my lap top and search 'Youtube' in the Google search bar.

The link to YouTube.com pops up and it's purple, signaling I've already been to this site. Thanks Internet. I know.

I look through the 'Trending' videos and my mouth drops open seeing the number one viewed video this week.

It's the first video Louis and I made and it has tons of views! I can't believe this!

I go to my notifications and we have 62,000 new subscribers! I almost pee myself reading through everyone's comments.

Harry's back!! Woo!!

Possible boyfriends?

Are they gay?
      Harry has admitted it before.

Where's Niall?!
      Niall my baby!!!

Affair?

Idk but I like them.
       Same

Are they together?
       I hope so! Larry is the cutest.

LARRY IS REAL!!

I smile reading all the wonderful comments. Not one is bad. I like them all.

I pull out my cell phone and dial Louis' number. I wait four rings before he answers, "Yeah?"

"Babe, I'm looking at our channel and you won't believe it!" I exclaim happily, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Love, it's only me. I subscribed. Don't get too worked up" he says, laughing a little. I grin, but not because of the excitement, but because of the sound of Louis' laugh. I feel like it's been forever since I heard it.

I shake my head, clearing the thought, "Try 62,000 subscribers!" I exclaim.

"Ha, you're funny" he says sarcastically, no doubt rolling his eyes at me.

"No, I'm serious. Listen to these comments, 'Louis and Harry equals happy me' 'Larry is my new fav channel' 'You need to make more videos' 'Please kiss on camera!!!' 'Are you two dating?' Do you hear this Louis? We need to make another video. Please come over. Our subs want us!" I ask him, hoping he will come.

He groans, "Sounds great but I'm not driving over to your house" he mumbles.

I frown and pout, "Why not?" I whine.

"Because you're picking me up" he says, "See you in a few!" he exclaims before hanging up.

I click off my phone before closing my lap top and walking out to my car.

I drive to Louis' and walk to his front door, ringing the bell.

The door swings open, revealing his mum with a smile on her face, "Back to help some more?" she teases.

I chuckle and shake my head, "No, Louis changed his mind. He is coming to my house" I say, nodding.

She squints at me, trying to figure out why I'm so excited. I decide not to say anything just stand there and smile awkwardly.

"Hi Harry" says Louis, coming down the stairs.

I smile and wave, "Ready?" I ask grinning at him and his happy self.

"Mhm!" he says walking out the front door to join me on the porch. He turns back to his mum and kisses her cheek, "Bye."

"Be home no later than ten, got it?" she warns him and he nods.

"Yes, mum" he mumbles and turns around, smiling at me, "Let's go."

We walk to my car and I drive us to my house, talking about ideas for a new video. "What if they don't like the second one?" Louis asks, obviously nervous.

"Don't worry, baby, it's going to be fine. They love us. And now all that's left it to come out to them" I say, smiling.

"But I technically haven't come out at all" he says, shyly, scratching the back of his head as I pull into my drive way.

"Well, consider this your coming out video" I say with a smug smile which in return Louis rolls his eyes.

We walk to my room and I set up the camera and Louis gets us drinks and some peanuts.

"Ready?" I ask, sitting at the edge of my bed. Louis sits next to me and nods.

I sit forward and turn on the camera. I look at Louis and nod. So does he.

"Hi! I'm Louis Tomlin-"

"Wait!" I exclaim. Louis looks at me like I'm crazy but I pull him close to my face and kiss him and he kisses me back.

"What was that for?" he asks, blushing.

"For good luck, Larry" I smirk, remembering the first time we made a video.

He grins, remembering the same thing, "Good luck Larry."

No case you don't remember they kissed and both said good luck Larry before they made the first video.

So I'm thinking of making this a three or four part chapter. It is going to be the end of YouTube Famous but I will make a sequel.

Don't worry the ending is going to be great. And what better way to end it than with the title of the story, huh?

QOTC: Tell me five fun facts about yourself :)
1) I have a dog and a hamster
2) I am love to play piano
3) I've been a Directioners since 2012
4) I'm a all the way Harry girl
5) I don't have any friends that like One Direction 😝😝😝

Thanks for reading!!! Please don't forget to vote and I'll post more as soon as I get the chance.

Bye!!!