Chapter 10: Jealousy

Louis POV:
"I'm moving" says Harry, shyly but he has a big smile on his face.

"Uh, ok" I shrug, wondering why he is telling me this. We haven't talked in a long time. This whole conversation is awkward.

"To London" he says, grinning like an idiot.

"London?!" I ask, nervous. He can't be here! This is my life. I don't want him here.

"Yeah! Lou! We could possibly go to the same school!" he says, excitedly.

I see Jordan sitting at the edge of my bed shaking his head. He snatched the lap top from me and aims the camera on himself, "Who are you?!"

"Uhh, I'm Harry" Harry says, shyly.

"Jo, c'mon, give it back" I say, trying to take the laptop back.

"No" he tells me standing up and then he looks back at Harry, "Why are you talking to Louis?"

"Because he is my friend" says Harry, innocently.

"Jo, he is a friend I met" I say, nervous of Jordan's aggressive behavior.

Jordan shakes his head at me, "Where did you two meet? Huh? Is this some thing online you're doing behind my back, Louis?" he asks me, setting the laptop on my desk.

"What?! No! I didn't- well, I mean I saw him on my computer but we met in person" I shrug and then regret saying that.

"Is this from some online dating thing?! Huh?!" Jordan yells at me.

Luckily, we are at his flat and there's no one but us there.

"No! Please, stop! Listen, Harry used to be a famous YouTuber. I saw him online like that! Then I got tickets to a show he had and I met him! We became friends because we were so similar" I explain to him, forgetting the fact that Harry was still on the line.

"Oh you two hit it off real well, didn't you?! So well, huh?"

"Jordan, I swear, nothing happened. Doesn't matter anyways, I didn't know you then" I say, "Honestly."

I see Jordan thinking about it, "Okay, I believe you."

I grin and pull him in for a hug, "You're the best" I say, softly into his shoulder.

"No you are" he says, gently pulling away a little. He presses his hands to my cheeks and kisses me gently.

Harry clears his throat on the other end and I jump, forgetting he was there.

"Harry!" I exclaim, running to the camera, "So, um, your moving here, huh?"

I see Harry's eyes are glazed over in tears, "I want to talk later. Without your-" he stops and swallows hard, "Boyfriend" he chokes out, "Around, ok?"

I nod, "Sure, I'll call you later or something."

"Okay" he says and hangs up, without even saying goodbye.

I stare at the blank screen and just imagine what it would be like to be with Harry instead of Jordan. Jordan's nice and all and he is a good boyfriend. But Harry is amazing. I love Harry ever since the day we met.

Jordan comes over and slides his hands over my chest from behind, "You okay, baby?" he whispers in my ear, huskily.

I shrug, "Yeah, he was just a friend but I guess he had feelings for me" I chuckle, pretending I don't have the exact same feelings.

"Want me to make you feel better?" he says, seductively as his hands make their way to my underwear line.

I grin and spin in the chair I was sitting in and nod my head.

Jordan grins and grabs my hand, leading me to the bed.

He forces me to sit on the edge of the bed before dropping to his knees, "You're going to love this" he smirks.

Harry's POV:
Two weeks pass and I haven't talked with Louis. He forgot to call me that day I caught him with that Jordan guy.

I'm sitting in my room, all alone. I figured I would meet up with Louis and he would introduce me to all of his friends. I'd ask him out. We'd start a YouTube channel.

We would drop out of school because we would be living our dream lives.

But then Jordan comes into the picture. I thought Louis felt the same way about me. Obviously I'm wrong. He only likes Jordan.

My laptop beeps and I walk over to it and open it. There's a call coming in from Louis!

I quickly look around and try to make him jealous with something. I ruffle my hair all crazy and take off my shirt.

I jump into bed and make myself appear tired and I accept the call, "Oh, hey" I shrug, not paying complete attention to the screen.

"Harry! I'm glad you picked up!" he says, happily, "Sorry I never called back I was busy with Jordan."

I shrug, "Eh, I don't care anymore" I tell him and run my fingers through my hair by force of habit.

"Yeah... Are you in London yet?"

I nod, "Yeah, but I've been pretty busy, too actually" I lie. My days consists of sleeping until 3pm, eating, playing xbox until 6, eating, watching tv until 2am and then sleeping. Then it starts all over.

"Oh! Well are you busy now? Because I wanted to meet up and talk with you. Are you near Millard's Park? It's like ten minutes from my home but I can drive" Louis suggests.

I shrug, Millard's Park is a mile from my house, "Yeah, I live close. But I'm pretty busy today... let me see if I can possibly spend a few extra minutes."

"You're laying in bed" he states.

"Yeah, but when I decide to get up, I have shit to do!" I snap and stand up, "I'll be back."

I go out of the room and downstairs, "mum?"

"Yeah, Harry? Is everything ok?" she asks, beginning to cook dinner.

"Can I go to the park thats just down the road?" I ask her, hoping she'll say yes.

"Sure, why?"

"Just wanting to make some friends" I lie and smile.

"Aw! That's cute, sweetie" she says and I roll my eyes, "Be back in about half an hour, though, dinner is almost done."

I run back upstairs and to the laptop, "Sure, I have a thirty minute time period I could fill in with you. So be there, I'm leaving now" I tell him and without saying anything, I hang up.

Perfect. I got him right where I want him.

Scandalous meet up....

Thinking of starting a question of the chapter so here it goes:

QOFC: what do you think happens when Harry and Louis meet?