Chapter 1: A Beginning

Harry's POV:
It's been ten years since Niall and I met. Niall and his family had to move from Ireland, due to his fathers job promotion.

Living next door to each other in Cheshire, me and Niall soon found out that we could sing... Pretty well.

At the ages of ten, we would put on little concerts for our families. We'd pretended we would travel around the world, singing to our die hard fans, in this case our parents.

We would go to one of our houses, for instance Nialls. We would have a set list with all our favorite songs and practice all the time. Then we would make Niall's family sit around all together in the living room and listen to the us belt out our favorite songs on an old karaoke machine.

After our performance, we would take the karaoke machine and march to my house, making my family sit and do the same thing.

It was a regular thing for the Styles and Horan families. Every Friday, that's how regular.

After Niall's fifteenth birthday, he got a very expensive video camera.

"Now, you can film yourself singing and watch it... Give yourself the concert" said Niall's father, who was annoyed and thought that we were too old to be doing concerts still.

Later that evening, Niall and I had raced upstairs to Niall's room. We set up the camera on its tripod and played our all time favorite song to sing, Wonderwall.

"I said maybe" I sang, looking into the camera, putting all my heart into it.

"You're gonna be the one that saves me" Niall sings, just like we've practiced a million times.

"And after all" I sing, cueing Niall in.

"You're my Wonderwall" we sing together, ending the song.

Niall gets up and walks behind the camera and stops the recording, "Perfect!" he smiles happily.

"Success!" I exclaim, getting up and hugging Niall tightly. Little did we know, we would be singing that song to a crowd of people.

---
Two years later-

I turn on the new camera Niall and I bought a few months ago and Niall snaps on a light fixture, pointing the beaming lights at the two chairs.

Upstairs at my house is where our studio is laid out. It used to be the play room which we had named 'the practice room'.

We sit in the two chairs that sit in front of a wall that we had painted light blue. Before that it was a purple wall that we also painted. And before that it was a plain white wall.

"Ready mate?" I ask, looking over at Niall who smiles back.

"Yea" says Niall looking at the camera and smiling.

"3, 2, 1.." I cue, my usual thing before filming a video.

"Hey mates!" we say happily together in the most posh English accent we can make, sending us both into fits of laughter each time.

"I'm Harry"

"And I'm Niall" says Niall, singing his name happily.

"You are a dork" I chuckle, looking at Niall.

Niall stares back at me and we both start laughing like crazy.

"So, anyways" I continue, "In today's video, we are going to be answering some of your questions."

"Now, when we say answering some questions, we mean the good ones" says Niall, "Not when you say things like 'Do you ship Narry'" Niall says, saying the last part in a high pitched voice.

"That's right" I say, nodding my head and pretending to be tough.

"But yes, we ship Narry" whispers Niall and we both embrace each other in a tight hug, just as we had practiced.

The video continues of us answering questions from our subscribers.

As we finish the video, we congratulate each other, like always, and then go downstairs for a snack.

"Niall, mail" says Niall's mom, flicking through the mail. She throws the envelope onto the table as he sits down with me.

"Oh no, Haz, they found my address" Niall jokes, referencing our crazy fans.

Niall stands up and goes into the draw and fumbles through the random pens, scissors, glue, crayons and pulls out the letter opener.

"You're so weird" I chuckle, grabbing a glass from the cabinet and pouring it with cold milk from the fridge.

Niall opens the letter and his eyes fly wide open, "Oh shit! Harry! Look!" he exclaims.

His mother glares at him, knowing he isn't allowed to curse.

I walk over, "What did a fan send you this time?" I laugh looking at the mail, "Oh shit!" I say, copying Niall.

"Alright, alright, what's this all about?" asks Niall's mother, snatching away the letter.

In the letter, a producer named Alec Burks wants for me and Niall to go on tour around the UK.

"We're going to be rich!" exclaims Niall happily, jumping around.

"Not just rich! We are going to be filthy rich, Niall! Rolling in money!" I say happily, "I have to tell my parents!" I exclaim and run out the door and over to my house right next door, to tell them the great news.