Chapter 19: Mum's Talk

Omg before this chapter starts, I want to say this picture really describes how I see Harry and Niall in this chapter and the previous one. Harry's all like oh hey Louis what's wrong nothing's going on I swear. But Nialls all like I'm going to get Harry to be mine and he doesn't know it yet but he is in my trap and you're just going to be a distant memory. Anyone else feel this way?????

Louis POV:
Niall and Harry laughed at the awkwardness but it wasn't an awkward laugh. They're pissing me off. Niall needs to get the hell out of here. I'm about to lose it.

Niall grins, "I'll take that then" he says, smirking at Harry who again watches him leave.

I roll my eyes and stand up abruptly, causing Harry to snap his eyes toward me. Wow! The first time he looked at me since Niall was around.

"What's the matter?" he ask, looking around, thinking I dropped something or I don't know.

I shake my head, "I need to go to the bathroom" I lie and walk to the back where the restrooms are.

I go in and luckily no one else is in there. I look at myself in the mirror. Am I not attractive to him? Am I not attractive to anyone?

I shake my head, I haven't been able to keep a boyfriend. Maybe I should tell Harry how I feel. Maybe I'll tell him what he is doing and he will change. He probably doesn't notice. That's all. Harry is nice and sweet he doesn't even know he is flirting with Niall. I mean, it's not like he slept with him or anything

I chuckle to myself at the thought of Harry and Niall in bed and then shake it out of my head. It should only be Harry and me in bed. Not Niall.

I wipe a few tears that fell from my face and I walk out of the bathroom to tell Harry how I feel.

And of course I can't. Niall I sitting in my spot, throwing chips into Harry's mouth. They are so flirting.

I shake my head and walk out of the restaurant. When no one follows me, I'm assured Harry didn't see or doesn't care.

I pull out my phone and dial my mums number. She answers quickly, "Louis, baby how are you?" she asks in her sweet voice.

"Hi mum. I've got a bit of a problem" I tell her and she gasps, getting nervous already. "Nothin' big I promise. Just involves you and your car" I chuckle but hearing her scurrying around confirms she is still worried.

I tell her where I am and told her I'd explain later.

Within ten minutes, mum arrives. She pulls up next to the curb and gets out. She runs across the front and wraps me in a hug, "You sure you're alright, Lou?" she asks in my ear.

I chuckle, "Mum I'm fine. I just needed a ride" I tell her. She pulls away from the hug and nods, "okay get in."

I get in the passenger side and my mum gets back in the drivers. She pulls away and I look back at the restaurant, seeing Harry and Niall still laughing.

He didn't even notice I've been gone more the ten minutes. Maybe Harry isn't who I thought he was.

"So, tell me what's on your mind, Bear" mum says calling me by my nick name.

"Well" I begin and tell her about Harry and I's date at the park and how amazing it was. Then I told her about the restaurant and Niall and how they were throwing chips in each other's mouths.

She sighs and shakes her head, "Do you want me to tell you my honest opinion, Lou? Or no?" she asks, concentrating on driving.

"Honest of course" I say and swallow hard, knowing I'm not going to like it. My mum is always correct with advice and opinions on people and I'm afraid she's gonna say something not in my favor.

"Well. I think Harry really likes you. He went through all that trouble for you today and you don't do that for people unless you really like them" she says. Ok, so far so good.

"But, when Niall enters the picture, I believe he does have feelings for him. They are old feelings that used to be. But they are still there. Do you have any feeling for Jordan?" she asks me, causing me to think. I haven't really thought about him in a while.

Thinking about him though, I would love to talk again with him. If have a lot of explaining but I would talk a lot to him. I nod my head, "Yeah I guess but I love Harry" I say and stop myself. Did I just say I love him?

Mum notices too and grins, "You love Harry?" she asks smirking.

I nod, "Yeah I guess so but not when he acts like that!" I complain.

My mum just chuckles, "Okay. Here's what you need to do, later tonight, call him if he doesn't call you first. Tell him what you felt went down tonight. Tell him you are jealous. Tell him you don't like Niall and him flirting. Then" she says, pulling into our drive way. She shuts off the car and looks at me before we get out.

"Tell him you forgive him even if he doesn't say sorry. Then tell him you love him and you mean it."

I nod my head, "Okay, I guess I could do that" I say smiling.

She nods, "Good boy" she says and opens her door.

"I'm going to go to my room and play video games before I call him" I tell her, "Get some of that anger out."

She nods and follows me inside.

I walk upstairs to my room and turn on my Xbox and put in a call of duty game before taking off my shirt and laying on my bed, being as comfortable as possible.

After about fifteen minutes my phone rings. I look at the caller ID its Harry. Good to think I came to his mind after his date with Niall.    -he said sarcastically.

I pause my game and answer, "Harry, we need to talk" I say as I put the phone to my ear.

As if he didn't hear me, he groans, "Where did you go?! You're so lucky I had my own fuckin' car to drive home! Why are you acting like... Like..."

He's at a loss of words. So I fill in. You know, to be generous.

"Like a jealous boyfriend?"

Ooo what's gonna happen next??? Idkkkkk

Actually I do, I already wrote it ;) ha!

Comment what you think is going to happen next!!

If you're interested in a Liam Payne Fanfiction, I've got it! It's called Yours and I really hope you give it a chance. I'm really excited for it (more than this one tbh)

If you have a question, highlight and comment here.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. I'm so excited for the next few chapters.