Chapter 11: Meeting Harry Again

Louis' POV:
I quickly get ready and text Jordan and tell him I'm going to be not replying because I've got a job interview.

He wishes me luck and promises not to text me and I get into my car.

Actually, it's my mums car but whatever, I'm borrowing it today.

I drive as fast as I legally can and make my way to the park. I find a parking spot and get out.

I look around the park for Harry but I don't see him anywhere. I text him:

Hey! I'm here... Where are you? -L

Hey, sorry. Little change up... -H

What is it? -L

You won't be meeting Harry Styles at the park. -H

Okay. -L

"You'll be meeting undercover Harry Styles" says someone behind me.

I quickly turn around and see the beautiful boy standing there with a slight smile, "H-hey" I stutter.

"Hey, what's up?" he asks, as if seeing me again was like seeing another fan.

"Oh, nothing, really" I say, "Thanks for meeting up with me" I add.

He nods and looks around as the wind blows perfectly through his curls, "Yeah, no problem. I've got to go soon though, so can we hurry this up?" he asks.

I nod, "Yes, of course. Can we walk? There is a lovely trail we can take" I suggest.

"Ok, sure" he says, shrugging, "I really don't care."

I nod and lead him to where the trail starts. He says nothing to me. I say nothing to him. I figure it's better that way.

"So..." he says, as we begin to walk, breaking our awkward silence.

"How have you been? Good?" I ask, trying to make light conversation.

"How've I been?" he asks, as if he can't believe I'd ask such a thing.

"Yep... That's what I asked you" I shrug, not getting where he is going with this.

He sighs and sits on a bench on the side of the path, "How've I been? I'll tell you, Louis. Horrible! I've been absolutely horrible" he groans, resting his face in his hands.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, sitting next to him.

He laughs, "Tell you?! The one best thing that's happened to me since I saw you, was that I moved here. Not to mention, I moved here to be with you and you have another boyfriend" he groans and shakes his head, shielding his eyes from me.

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I know how you feel about all-"

"No, Louis. No you don't. You have no idea, what this feels like" he snaps, angrily.

I nod, "You're right, I don't because I'm not you. Tell me though and I can at least sympathize for you" I say, trying to get him to talk to me without yelling at me.

"I lost my best friend in the world. My friend that I've been with as long as I can remember. Gone. I lost my job. The best job anyone could ever have. I have to go to school now because I don't have this awesome job. The only reason I've moved, was because my best friend got a restraining order against me! It sucks, Lou! And worst thing yet," he says, looking up at me with tears in his eyes, "The boy I moved for, I was hoping to start over and make him my boyfriend somehow. I love him but I call in the middle of something with his damn boyfriend, Jordan!"

"H-Harry, I didn't know you liked me still..." I say, a bit shocked, gently rubbing his back.

He shakes his head, "My life has sucked ever since I last saw you, honest. I thought I was going to make myself a new YouTube but I could bring myself to do it, Louis. I'm all alone. I have no friends at all. It sucks!" he says, starting to cry.

I wrap him tightly in my arms as he cries his eyes out. Multiple people walk by and stare but I don't care, I just want Harry to feel better.

"Harry, please stop. Stop crying, Harry" I say softly, stroking his hair as I hold him tightly.

"Louis, I'm sorry" he says, calming down.

Harry pulls away, his face red and stained from tears. His eyes are glazed over with tears and a few trail down his cheek.

"Harry, don't" I tell him, "I'm here for you."

He shakes his head, "You're not, though. You're with Jordan" he says, wiping his eyes, "I want you... Not you with him."

I nod, "I know but I like Jordan and I like you" I say, and sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Who is it then?" he asks, looking at me with those green eyes, almost enhanced in color from the tears.

I take a deep breath and pull out my phone. I dial Jordan's number and put it on speaker.

"Yehellow" says Jordan, smoothly, as he always does when he answers the phone. I'm going to miss that. I'm going to miss him.

"What are you doing?" Harry mouths to me but I put a finger up, to silence him.

"Hey, Jordan" I say, shyly.

"Hi babe. How are you? I thought you were busy with something, baby" he says and I see Harry beginning to stand up.

I grab his arm and force him to sit down next to me again. Reluctantly, he does.

"We need to talk, and I want to talk now over the phone. I can't wait to be in person, it needs to be now" I say, taking a deep breath.

"Louis, is everything ok? Do you need anything" he asks.

"Shut up, Jordan! You're making this so hard!" I say, annoyed with him and his cute-ness.

"Louis, I know I make you hard but what is it?" he asks, no doubt grinning at the dirty joke he just made.

"I can't" whispers Harry and he stands up and starts walking away. 

"Jordan, I'm breaking up with you!" I say, a bit rushed and too loud. I wanted Harry to hear.

"What?! Why? Was it last nights blow jo-"

"I'm in love with someone else," I say and Harry turns to look at me, "Goodbye, Jordan."

I hang up the phone and slide it in my back pocket.

"Harry, I love you. Not Jordan. Not the next guy that walks by. You. Don't leave" I say and he smiles, wiping away a few stray tears.

He nods and runs over to me. I open my arms and he jumps into them. I swing him around and we laugh together.

I set him back on the ground and hold his face, "Want to come hang out at my house?" he asks.

I nod, "I'd love to" I say, smiling.

Harry smirks, "I love you" he says with a cheeky wink.

"I love you too, Harry" I say and I pull his face to mine and press my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Yayyy so they are back together!!!! TEAM LARRY ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!!

Ok QOTC:
Where's Niall?

Thanks for reading!!