Chapter 29: Youtube Famous Pt: 3

Harry's POV:
- 6 months later -
"Harry!" called Louis downstairs. He was waiting for me and I just finished packing.

"I'm coming!" I called back to him. I ran down the stairs with my suitcase in hand. "Hi baby" I smile, seeing his beautiful face at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey" he smiles and I peck his lips as a hello. I walk into the kitchen where my mum and dad are.

"You ready to go, love?" she asks smiling. I can see her eyes are watering. She is happy and sad to see me leave.

I nod, "Yes, I am all packed. The truck is packed too" I say, flicking my head towards outside.

She sighs and smiles at me, "I never thought this day would come so soon" she says and wipes her eyes.

"Mum, I'm old enough now. You don't have to worry over my every move" I say, chuckling and putting my bag down on the floor.

"See ya, Harry" says dad, acting stronger than my mum. He'll have to deal with some crying as soon as I leave.

"Bye dad" I say and he gives me a hug before backing away and putting his arm around my mum.

"Mum?" I ask, and hold my arms open for her.

She sniffs and wipes her tears once more and hugs me, trying to hold herself together. I hold her close to me for a while. A part of me is sad to be going but another was happy to finally be independent.

"Mum, I'm coming back. It's not like you're never going to see me again" I reassure her, whispering in her ear, "I'm coming for dinner this weekend!" I laugh.

"You're right, Harry" she says, "I don't know why I'm acting like this" she shakes her head and pulls out of our hug, wiping her eyes again, "Go" she says, "Both of you, go."

I chuckle and pick up my bag. I look at Louis who is smiling and watching our goodbyes. He walks to my dad and shakes his hand.

"Take care, lad" dad says to Louis who nods and smiles. Louis walks over to my mum who wraps her in another hug.

"Okay, go boys... Before I keep ya here" she says, chuckling.

I smile and grab Louis' hand, "Bye" I call to them and we walk out of the house.

"Okay, so I'll follow you" said the truck driver, rolling down his window.

I nod, "Okay, we I'll make sure to go slow enough so you can keep up" I tell him as Louis and I get into my car.

"I can't believe this is happening" says Louis, buckling his seat belt. I do the same and nod, looking over at him.

This was a big step in any ones life and I glad I was taking it with Louis. "I know. But I'm glad I get to be with you all the time."

I start the car and begin to drive, the truck following us. I drive about fifty miles and stop in front of a large house with a gate around it.

I roll my window down to a small keypad. I type in 12240201. It was Louis and my birthday month and day. Louis being December 24 and mine being February 1.

The gate opens and I drive through, the truck following behind me. I drive up the drive way and park the car.

Louis and I look at our large and new house for the billionth time. "Welcome home, baby" I say smiling.

I see Louis smile in the corner of my eye. I turn to face him and our lips connect in a deep passionate kiss.

We get out of the car and help unload everything into the house. We leave things like tables and chairs randomly scattered and put important things like beds where they would go. Everything else, we'll take care of later on after we are settled.

We say goodbye to the truck driver and walk into our brand new home.

"Wow" Louis says looking around the house.

His back is turned toward me so I figure this was the best time. I kneel down and pull out the small box covered in velvet. I open it to reveal a ring.

"This is amazing" says Louis, "Don't you think, Harry?" he asks me, still not looking. I ignore him, hoping for him to turn around. Finally he begins to turn "Harry-"

He stops seeing me and I can see tears well in his eyes. "Louis" I smile, unsure exactly what I'm going to say.

He puts his hands over his mouth, hiding his smile and shock, "Harry" he breathes out.

"Louis, I love you. I knew I'd love you as much as I do now when I first met you all that long time ago. I wouldn't even know where to begin thinking of a life without you. I love you so much and buying this house with you may say a lot but I hope this says more. Forever. I love you Louis. Please marry me" I say, looking up at him, waiting anxiously for an answer.

It's seems like I'm waiting forever but I know it's only a second when he answers, "Harry, o-of course!" he says, smiling.

I stand up and put the ring on him, "I know guys don't really wear engagement rings but I figured we would wear this silver ring on and when we get married a gold one" I say, smiling.

He nods, "That's actually a great idea babe" he says, smiling as well. He wraps me into a large hug and he kisses my cheek, "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Louis."

Well... That's it.

Thanks for ready and supporting this story. I'm going to make a sequel to this in a week or so. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I was taking time to write this because I wanted it to be perfect. I wrote different endings and didn't like any but this one so there you go.

Last QOTC: What part did was you favorite in YouTube Famous? Least favorite?
My favorite part probably was Louis and Harry's first kiss at the hotel. My least favorite was when Niall started coming back and trying to get in between them.

Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for the sequel. Love you all!!!