Chapter 13: He's Back

Harry's POV:
"Hey Harry" says Niall standing at my door smiling.

I swallow hard and remember Louis. No not now. Niall can't be back now. Niall dropped everything between us and now he is here.

"How have you been?" he asks me, looking down at his feet and scratching the back of his head.

I shake my head "No, Niall" I tell him, "Leave! You can't be here" I say.

"But Harry, I miss you so much. I don't want to date each other I just want to be best friends again" he says, "Please."

"No, Niall... You punched me. You stopped talking to me. You got a restraining order on me! Why do you continue to do this to me? Leave me alone please" I tell him before beginning to close the door.

He puts his foot in the door, stopping it from closing. I look up at him and he grabs me by the nape of my neck and pulls me to his face.

I push him backwards before anything can happen, "What the hell is your problem, Niall?!" I exclaim.

I step outside and close the door behind me, "I don't know why you're here, why you're doing this."

"Because I miss you" he says honestly.

"I get it but my life changed now. I don't want you here. You need to go home. You need to get over yourself. Don't come here again. I moved from my home because of you. Why would you think I'll bring you back into my life?"

"Because you miss me too. You probably don't have any more friends because you're here now" he says.

I shake my head "Now you're making fun of me? Get out. Go!" I exclaim.

"Harry please. Hear me out, love. I nee-"

"Don't you dare call me love. I'm not your love! They only one who may call me love, besides my parents, is Louis, my boyfriend" I tell him, "So leave me alone and stay away from me, my family, my boyfriend, my house. You're nothing to me, Niall! Nothing!"

"Harry I-"

"Good bye Niall Horan. Forever" I say before turning around and grabbing the door nob and turning it. It's locked.

I sigh and knock on the door, feeling the awkwardness that's outside. I shake my head and walk to the side of the house and climb up the fence "Now goodbye" I tell him before jumping over the top and walking behind the house and enter through the back door.

Another short chapter but it had some juicy details, right?

QOTC: what do you want to happen next?

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!