Chapter 28: Youtube Famous Pt: 2

Harry's POV:
"Hi everyone! I'm Harry" I said, smiling at the camera and waving.

"And I'm Louis!" said Louis smiling and waving as well. I could tell he was a little nervous as he looked to me to continue.

"We're back" I say smiling happily and look at Louis, "And as you can tell by this video, we have an announcement."

Louis nods, "Yes, and this is huge" he said grinning and looking at me, still not knowing what to do.

"Louis and I are" I begin, "Drum roll please" I say, mentally reminding myself to add in a drumroll noise.

I look at Louis and he nods as we say together, "Dating!" We exclaim.

"So this is big for us, well Louis," I explain, "Because this is his first time telling the world about being gay."

"That's right. I'm nervous but I'm glad I get to tell you guys" Louis says with a small smile.

"That's right!" I say, "And we are going to do the boyfriend tag" I say smiling. Louis looks at me, clear uncertainty in his eyes.

"Care to explain what the boyfriend tag is to everyone who doesn't know?" Louis asks me, obviously asking for himself.

"Of course," I begin, "The boyfriend tag is where we take turns asking each other questions about ourselves and see who is the ultimate boyfriend" I explain to him and to the imaginary audience.

"Right! First question is started by Harry" he says, probably wanting me to give him an example of how this works.

"Okay, first question" I repeat, smiling at Louis, "What is my middle name?" I smirk at him, knowing he knows.

"Hmm that's a hard on- Edwards" he says with a big smile on his face.

I nod and smile happily as I see the enjoyment of getting an answer right, "Correct!" I say, "You're turn."

"Right" Louis says and quickly ponders over a question, "How many girls has I dated before becoming gay?" he asks.

What the heck?! I give him my middle name and he asks me about the opposite gender? I have no clue, honestly.

"Cmon, Harry, it's not hard. I'm pretty sure I told you once before" he says, poking me in the side.

I shrug, "Three?" I guess. It's random but I figure it's a good enough number.

Louis shakes his head, "One! One girl Harry!" he says laughing, "She sat next to me first year at high school. We were more best friends than boyfriend and girlfriend. And maybe she was a cover up for anyone thinking I was gay?" he said, saying the last part quietly.

"Wait what?" I ask, not knowing this story at all, "You pretending to date someone?"

"No! No! Thing was, after watching your videos on YouTube, I thought I had a crush on so eventually, people found out I was watching you and the boys thought I was gay and making fun of me" he said, thinking about his past, which seems a bit sad.

"Well, at that point I accepted I was gay but I didn't tell anyone else and they were sorta bullying me. So this girl who I sat by was nice and so I asked her to be my girlfriend. I didn't really like her as a girlfriend, she was just a way for guys to stop calling me gay and making fun of me" he says like its no big deal.

"Sorry, Lou" I say, "I never knew that" I tell him but he just shrugs. "Look at you now, though... You are gay so there's that but you have the best boyfriend and a YouTube channel with tons of subscribers. What do those losers have? Their mommies" I tell him and Louis lightly laughs.

"Yeah, that's right" he chuckles, "So now you ask me a question" he says, pointing to the camera. I realize we went off course there. I'll just cut it out.

"Right, what's my nickname my parents gave me long ago when I was little?" I ask him and he looks as stumped as I did last question.

"You've never told me of one but if I'd guess, it's be... Harreh?" he says, shrugging his shoulders.

I shake my head, "What's my name?" I ask him.

"Harry" he says, "Why?"

"What's my actual name?"

"Oh shit, Harold! Your nickname is Harry!" he says and I smirk, knowing I got him wit that one.

"Yep! But you don't get a point. It's one to zero. You have the point. Okay your turn" I tell him and he nods, "Last question."

"Where was I born?"

"Yorkshire?" I ask. I remember him telling me that once but I can't remember where.

"Close enough! You finally got a point!" he exclaims, ruffling my hair.

"Now it's tied. One more question each" I say, "You start."

"Okay, how old am I?"

"Easy, 19" I say, smiling  and he nods, "I remember because you're one year older than me" I say with a smirk.

"Right" he says, "Your turn."

"Okay, what singer can I not stand?" I ask him, knowing he wouldn't know, "Hint she's a she."

He looks up, as if the answer was written on the roof. He doesn't know. "Selena Gomez?"

"Nope" I say smiling, "Taylor Swift. Can't stand her" I say shaking my head, "Well I win!" I exclaim, "Loser gets to kiss the winner."

"No" he says, pulling at one of my curls.

"You're the loser" I say "you have to. It's the rule."

"Fine" he says and pecks my lips, I could barely even know he kissed me.

"That wasn't a kiss!" I exclaim, annoyed, "I won't put it in the video." I tell him.

"Fine" he says before cupping my face and pulling it to his.

Hi

So thanks for reading. I'm thinking one more chapter.

Anywaysssss

QOTC: Do you play sports or do any after school activities?
I used to play all types of sports and was really good at soccer. But now I'm in the schools band. It's fun, don't judge.

Q: Do you have a tumblr?
A: Nah

So I hope you guys enjoyed. Leave some comments and don't forget to vote. Byeeeee