Chapter 24: He's Back

Louis' POV:
When Harry leaves, I take a quick shower and go downstairs to chat with my mum.

"How was Harry's last night?" she asks, disapprovingly. She loves Harry but doesn't like when I sleep over at a boy's house, considering I'm gay.

"Fine" I say, grabbing a bag of pretzels. I sit across the table from her. She was working happily on her crossword puzzle.

"What did you two um, do?" she asks, not wanting to know the true answer if it was dirty.

"We watched movies and both crashed. We were really tired" I explain, hoping she wouldn't think anything different.

"That's all?" she asks, taking a sip from her tea and looking up at me.

I nod, "Yes, mum. I promise. Nothing has ever happened between Harry and I that way. Nothing has happened between me or Jordan either" I say, sighing, "I promise."

She nods and picks up her pencil looking at the crossword puzzle, "What's your plans today?" She asks, writing a word in the boxes, "Staying home?"

I shake my head, "No, mum. Harry will be here in a few minutes to take me to his house" I tell her, "We made a YouTube account together. It's going to be fun so we are making a video!"

"YouTube?" she asks, "Like the one that you watched Harry off of?" she starts to perk up more, now that we are off the previous topic.

"Exactly" I say smiling, "We are going to make a video and then he will drop me back off here" I tell her.

She nods and looks at her puzzle, concentrating hard on the clues. There's a knock at the door and I stand up quickly, "It's Harry" I say and I walk to my mum.

I lean down and kiss her, "Bye baby" she says, "Please be home by ten" she smiles and I nod, walking to the front door.

I open the door and step out without even saying hi to Harry, "Ready?" I ask, locking the door with my key, behind me.

I turn around and see he is facing the street and in a grey hoodie, the hood over his head.

"Harry?" I ask, confused, "Is everything ok?" I ask him.

I step over to him when he doesn't reply and I put my hand on his shoulder, starting to turn him to face me.

Next thing I know, he spins around and crashes his lips to mine. My eyes close and I enjoy the kiss.

It's different from the others and I don't know why but, I don't care. I chuckle into the rushed kiss and he pulls my body close to his, running his hands up and down my back.

"What the hell?!" Harry yells from far away. Wait. I'm kissing him.

I pull away and look across the street at Harry furiously walking over. If that's Harry then who's-

"Niall?!" I exclaim, stepping backwards, "You-you tricked me!" I say, scared all of a sudden.

Niall shrugs and winks at me before grabbing my face and kissing me again. This time it was quick and I didn't enjoy it at all.

I push him off of me and he smiles, "See you later, boo" he smiles before, dodging Harry's hand to grab him and runs away.

I look at Harry and his face is red with rage. Oh no. He is mad.

He shakes his head and begins walking back to his car, without a word to me.

"Harry" I call to him and begin to chase after him. I catch up with him and grab his hand, spinning him around, "Harry."

"Don't Harry me!" He yells, "What the hell is your problem kissing Niall?! Huh?"

"I thought he was you honestly" I say, "I hate Niall as much as you do. Maybe even more. I would never voluntarily kiss him" I explain.

"I fucking pulled up in my car to see you two pressed together and kissing! How is that not voluntarily?!" he screams, "I can't take this right now, Louis! Niall was over at my house and I told him to beat it. He comes over here to you and you two make out?! You make out?!??"

"Harry please, he didn't let me see his face, I figured it was you, and then he kissed me" I explain, not wanting to end everything with Harry, "I promise I thought it was you. I would have slapped him if I knew it was him."

He shakes his head and turns around and begins walking to his car, "Even if that really did happened, I'm so fucking angry with you."

"No, Harry, don't be angry with me, please" I beg him, "I'm so sorry" I say, following him to his car.

He ignores me and just gets into his car and starts it. I stop, knowing he doesn't want me in there with him. I shake my head and walk back inside.

In the house I run upstairs and look out the window to see him still waiting in his car.

Harry's POV:
He just walked away and I can't get myself to leave. I'm just so angry. I believe Louis. I believe he thought I was Niall, he had no reason to think Niall was there.

I slam my hands on the steering wheel. I'm so pissed. Why did Niall have to do that? I told him to leave us alone! Why can't he leave!?

I let out a loud scream of anger towards Niall. I slam my hands on the steering wheel again, multiple times, "Fuck him!" I yell, repeating the same two words over and over.

I unbuckle my seat belt and I crawl into a little ball. I tuck my legs in front of me and I hold on to the tight, and rest my head on my knees as I cry.

I let it all out. I should've went after Niall. I should've told Louis it wasn't his fault. I should've tackled Niall and take my anger Out on him, not Louis.

The car door opened and I looked up, "Louis?" I wipe my eyes, and sniff my nose.

"It's okay, baby, I'm here for you" he says, wrapping my in a hug. I'm taken over with more tears. But not in anger. They are tears of love.

Louis came out here because he knew I wasn't okay. He wanted to be with me now. Not leave me alone.

"Shh" he whispered in my ear, calming me down each time he did that.

Soon, I don't know how long, I stopped crying and looked up from his shoulder, "Thank you."

He smiles, "Anything for you baby" he says and grabs my hand, "Let's get you inside and wash you off, ok?"

I nod and he helps me out of the car. He leans into the car and turns it off, saving the keys for himself.

He leads me inside and we are greeted by his mum. "Boys, is everything ok?" she asks, wondering why my eyes are stained with tears.

"It's okay, just some drama" Louis says, "is it okay if Harry stays here for a while?"

"Yes" she smiles and walks away.

"Cmon, love" he says and leads me upstairs into the bathroom. He wets a towel and hands it to me, "Wash your face off."

I do as I'm told and hand it back to him, "Good boy" he smiles and turns on the water, "Wash your hands and meet me in my room, okay?"

I nod and he walks out of the bathroom. I look at my red face in the mirror and smile. I've got the best boyfriend ever.

Okay, now it's the end of Niall. Yay!!! Or is it...

Thanks for reading please don't forget to vote.

If you have a comment or question highlight here and I'll answer in a future chapter.

Please take a look at another fanfic I'm making about Liam. In my opinion it's really good and I haven't gotten a read yet 😞.

Anyways...
QOTC: what's you're favorite super hero. Mine is Spider-Man.

Thanks for reading I love you guys and I'll post again soon... Bye.