Chapter 21: Revenge

I really want to know your feedback so feel free to comment whatever and wherever. Enjoy!

Louis' POV:
I was laying on my bed, continuing my game of Call of Duty when a knock came at my window.

I was confused at first then remembered. I paused the game and got up. I shuffled across the tiled floor and moves the shutters away from the window, revealing his face.

He smiles happily and waves, a hint of sadness in his eyes show though. I wonder if it was from me.

I return the smile and open the window, "Hey, Boo Bear" he smiles, as I let him crawl through the window, "I like coming in this way" he chuckles, falling through with a thud on the ground.

I laugh, hard, "Hi Jordan" I smile and help him up. He grasps my hand and looks in my eyes and we both stop and stare.

No. I have to stop this. Think about Harry.

Harry and I may be in a fight but it isn't officially over. I hope it doesn't become over either. I really like him but for some reason, he is really uptight.

I shake him from my head when I notice Jordan checking me out, "Why did we ever break up?" he asks me, placing his hands on my waist.

I move away, out of his grip, "No, Jordan. I didn't call you over to... Hook up. My parents are home plus-"

"I can be quiet" he says, smirking. His eyes twinkle at the wild idea of us together. Reminds me of good times but I'd rather have better times with Harry.

"Uhm, I know. But also, I wanted to talk to you" I say and sit on the edge of the bed. I pat the empty area next to me and he sits too.

"Sure, Boo, what do you want to-" he begins but I cut him off.

"No, don't Boo me. I'm not you boo and don't call me Boo Bear either. I'm not your Boo Bear" I scold him, making this strictly professional.

He nods, understanding my seriousness, "Is this a talk and then we can hook up?" he asks, the cheeky boy in him at his finest.

"No! Listen, Jo, we aren't-"

"Hey, if I can't call you Boo or Boo Bear, then you can't call me Jo" he says, thinking he has the upper hand.

I chuckle and roll my eyes, "Right, Jordan we aren't going to hook up. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not in a week. Never. I just wanted to talk to you about our break up and then, maybe we could be friends."

He nods, taking in all this new information, "I understand" he says, "So, what is it?"

"Well, I broke up with you because-"

"Yeah! Who are you in love with? How do you even know what being in love is like?" he asks, scratching the back of his head curiously.

"Listen to me, Jo-rdan" I groan, he is being so childish right now. Interrupting me and asking so many questions.

"Okay" he says, looking at me. His eyes burn a whole through my skull and melt my heart. Stop! Think about Harry, damn it.

"I met someone a while back before I even knew you. We had a fling, if you will, but he uh moved" I begin.

Jordan nods along , following with everything in saying. That's the good thing about him. Besides his cheekiness, he is a good, no great listener and I love him for- no! Harry. Think of Harry!

"Anyways, I thought I would never see him again. Then he moved here and I-"

"He moved back?" he asks, confused. I look at him and he is genuinely confused at my story.