Chapter 23: Goodbye

Harry's POV:
"So, what are we going to do about Niall?" Louis asks me, getting into my car.

It was morning now, and last night was amazing. We didn't do anything sexually but we did go out to dinner and watched a lot of movies.

"I mean, he does still think you like him. You have to tell him that he can't flirt with you anymore, Harry" he says, as I get in too.

I buckle my seatbelt and turn on the car, "Don't worry, Lou" I tell him, "I'll make sure he stops. If he doesn't, then he is gone" I say.

I was partially lying. No, I wasn't going to tell Niall to leave us alone if he kept flirting. It was just that he needed to get used to Louis and I dating and him just being our friend.

"Are you sure Harry, I don't want you doing something dumb with him" he says, looking across at me.

I begin to drive him to his house and nod, "Louis, I won't! I thought we confessed our love for each other" I chuckle, "You don't trust me?"

He sighs and looks out his window, not answering. I know Louis trusts me but he is just cautious of Niall and I. I don't blame him though.

"Look, babe, I'm going to drop you off and you get a shower and get into some clean clothes. I'll pick you up around one ok?" I ask, pulling up to his house.

"Where are we going after that?" he asks, looking at me, and unbuckling.

"My house. Larry Stylinson needs to post another video for our die hard subscriber" I chuckle.

"Die hard subscribers huh?" he asks but I shake my head, smiling.

"Subscriber" I smile, "Singular."

"We have one subscriber?!" he says happily, making it seem like the best thing in the world.

"Yep!" I smile and nod.

"These few days get better and better!" he exclaims, leaning over the console and placing a kiss on my lips, "Buh bye baby" he smiles before getting out.

I roll down my window and watch him run up, happily to his house, "Bye baby!" I call to him, "I love you!"

He waves over his shoulder not turning around, "Love you too!" he exclaims before opening the front door and walking in.

I chuckle, shaking my head and driving to my house. When I get home, I go upstairs, seeing no one was home, and take off my clothes.

I walk into the bathroom to you know, use the bathroom. Then I go downstairs, and see a note on the counter with my mums hand writing:
Hi love, it's mummy! Dad and I went out for some breakfast at Made In The A.M's and the. We are going to go shopping. Give me a ring.

I set the note down and find the home phone and dial my mums number. After three rings, she answers, "Ello?" she answers.

"Hi mum" I smile, sitting on the counter. I quickly jump off, realizing it's cold and I'm naked. I grab a paper napkin and wipe off where my bum was.

"Ah, Harry, how was it at Louis'?" she asks curiously.

"Quite well, yeah. You at breakfast?" I ask her, looking through the pantry for some food.

"Yes, we are. Food is just about out. Want us to pick you up something?" she asks. She is always so genuine and always ready to give me food or something from the shop if I need it.

"No, I'm just going to eat this toaster pastry" I shrug, grabbing an Oreo flavor and putting it in the toaster.

"Okay, then love. Well, let me go, food's here" she says, no doubt smiling.

"Ok, mum, oh! When you get home, Louis will probably over and when he leaves I want to ask your advice on something, yeah?"

"Oh, okay, I'd love to help you. Talk to you later, Harry" she says before hanging up. I didn't even say bye but it's understandable considering she just got food.

The pastry pops up from the toaster and I place it on a plate before going upstairs to my bedroom.

I open the door and drop my plate, seeing Niall without a shirt laying on the bed, "Dropped something, baby" he smiles. He looks like he just woke up.

What the hell!? Did he sleep here last night?!

"What are you doing here?" I ask, quickly picking up my pastry.

I stand up and put it on the dresser. I notice Niall checking me out and smiling. I realize I don't have my clothes on.

"Fuck!" I mutter and block him from seeing me, "Close your eyes!" I exclaim.

He chuckles, "C'mon, Harry, it's not like I've never seen a penis before. I have one too" he says, as if saying that word was like saying hello.

I shake my head, "Niall, please" I say and he chuckles before shoving a pillow over his head.

I quickly go to my dresser and pull out some clothes. I pull on underwear, then shorts and the. A white tee shirt. "Why are you here?"

He removed the pillow from his face and frowns, seeing I was now fully clothed, "You know, I've never seen someone that long" he smirks at me.

"What are you- never mind. Answer my question" I almost demand him. I can't believe he is here in my bed. I miss Niall and I'm sad to say this but he has to stop acting like this or... Or he is going to leave.

"Well I needed a place to stay so I snuck in to see you weren't here. Where were you?" he asks me like he was my mother.

I shake my head, "Never mind that... Niall you have to stop this. You need to go" I say, pulling the blankets off him.

"What happened to us, Harry?" he asks, standing up and getting awkwardly close to me.

"No," I say, pushing him away from me. I spot his shirt on the floor and throw it at him, "Niall, I want to be friends with you and-"

"I want to be more than friends with you. Forget that Louis guy because he isn't for you. I'm for you" he says, smiling as if his speech worked.

"No! You're not the guy for me, Niall! Louis is my boyfriend and I love him. And if you can't respect that, and be friends with us then you-"

I pause, not sure if I want to do this but I know I have to. For Louis.

"Then you need to go" I say and Niall looks a bit hurt.

He nods, "Okay, I guess I'll call you then" he says, pulling his shirt on.

"No, Niall, you aren't going to call me. Or see me. Or Louis. Niall, I gave you more than enough chances. You need to go. Forever" I say shaking my head.

"You're kidding me, right?" Niall asks, not believing me.

I shake my head, "No, Niall. I'm sorry."

"So you're going to get rid of everything we ever had? Really?!" he asks, shaking his head, "Whatever. Good bye Harry Styles" he says before walking out of my room. I hear his steps down the steps and out the front door.

I shake my head before walking into the bathroom and taking off my clothes once more and I get into the shower.

After my shower, I get dressed and make my way to Louis'.

Yay!! No more Niall!!!!

Ok! So a lot of things happened and even more is going to happen.

I've decided to write four or five more chapters and then I'm going make a sequel.

QOTC: What advice does Harry want from his mom? Is it about Niall? Louis?

Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment

If you have a question, please highlight here and ask and I'll answer in a future chapter.

And if you would like a Liam Payne fan fiction, I'm making one called Yours. It's super good. I'm really proud of it. So far, I like it better than this one, tbh. Oh and I just finished a chapter all about Larry. It's so good!!!

Okay! Hope you enjoyed!!! Byesssss. 😝🙃