Chapter 4: Great. Just great.

Chapter 4:

I woke up with a smile on my face. And you wanna know why?  A.) It’s Monday. I love Mondays. B.) We’re gonna do a special assignment in Music and C.) I’m meeting Luke later.

It’s the first time somebody (and by somebody, I mean a boy) asked to meet me that isn’t about schoolwork. I always get called on to help them on their homeworks but this time it’s not.

The day started and as usual, everything’s great. Before I knew it, I only have one more class before it’s 3 pm. The time where I have to meet Luke at the stands.  

I got out of our room and headed outside. Normally, I would run straight to my room or the library.

I walked up the long track and field then climbed up the steps to the stands. I sat there with my bookbag and waited for Luke.

Maybe I’m too early. I checked my watch to see it was only 3:06 pm. There were no practices that day so nobody was out on the field, except for this couple who was exchanging saliva behind the stands.

The sun was beginning to set and I was starting to worry. Maybe I just imagined that he wants to meet me here at 3? Or maybe it was just a joke?  Or maybe there was an emergency or something?

I glanced at my watch and saw that it was almost 3:30. So that’s how long I have been waiting for him. I stood up and walked around the stands for a few minutes then look at the long and stretching field. Nobody was out.

I decided to wait for another 5 minutes and if he won’t show up, I’ll go home.

(5 minutes later… lightning crossed the sky and thunder was heard throughout the school.)

Oh no, it’s gonna rain! I grabbed my bookbag and ran all the way from where I was sitting and back to the school.

The school was still filled with some teachers and students but other than that it looks deserted.

I ran from school to the dorm, soaking wet from the rain.

Great.  Just great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked up to my cabinet and got out dry clothes and got my bathrobe and brought my bathroom essentials. I went to the bathroom stalls in our dorm and I took a bath.

I opened my shampoo bottle and slathered it all over my hair.

I can’t believe Luke would do that to me. I didn’t say anything offensive to him last night, did I? and I thought we were friends after that locked out incident.

Oh well, people change overnight… I think.

It’s true what they say about boys. You can’t live with them, you can’t live without them.

So from now on, I will not get in his way. I’ll just continue living my life, like the way I did before I met him.

I wouldn’t even talk to him.

I want to get where the good stuff happens so I made chapter 4 short and so we can move on. Vote for this bc I love you.