Chapter 7: You'd still fall

Chapter 7:

 Check out Luke's dimple in the gif at the side! :)

We finally got to our third stop then the teachers gave us some reminders on what to do and what to avoid.

Me and Luke spent the rest of the ride playing Guess the Song. He won but I managed to convince him that I let him win because he paid for my snacks.

“You’ve been here, right?” Luke whispered to me while Mr. Odefield was saying instructions.

Luke would have to bend because he towers over me. He’s that tall.

I nodded. I really don’t want to get caught talking while somebody’s talking in front.

“Good. I’m not really a big fan of all this” he said as he looked around.

We were outside and we’re now in a private garden, it has a huge meadow, bird farm and a butterfly sanctuary.

I nodded then I said “It’s okay, I got you.” I gasp a little bit because I’m sure that wasn’t me talking.

…………………………………………………………………..

We spent the rest of the morning checking out plants and butterflies. It was all a part for our project.

Mr. Odefield was talking about how to identify poison ivy from other plants and what to do if we touched them.

“This is boring, let’s do something fun” Luke whispered to me as we walked with our group.

The group was walking too fast and before we knew it we were at the back of the line.

“We can’t. Besides it’s almost lunchtime. I’m sure you don’t wanna miss that.” I said as I shove him playfully.

He grunted as he fell to his butt.

“No fair, I wasn’t ready then.” He scowled. He looks like a kid who just got scolded by his parents.

“Even if you are ready, you’d still fall” I taunted then began pulling him up.

I started pulling him up but instead of getting up he pulled me down to the ground too!

“That was uncalled for, Luke!” I told him then punched his arm with all my might.

“That was your strongest?” Luke chuckled then we just sat on the grass.

“Ahem!”

We both whipped our heads to see Michael and Roxette staring at us with creepy smiles on their faces.

“Oh H-eey Roxette!” I stammered as I got up from the grassy ground.

“Hey Teddy, Luke.” Roxette smiled as if to say, “what’s this”

Michael walked over to Luke then pulled him up.

“Hey man” Michael man-hugged Luke.

“How’s it going?” Luke asked.

“So, what’s up with you and Luke?” Roxette took me aside. We were whispering and I don't even know why.

“Nothing. I just accidentally hit him too hard.” I replied, shrugging. Luke wasn’t even hurt.

“I’m not talking about that. I mean, you two seem to get along really great.” Roxette commented. She’s smiling like a lunatic again.

“Gary couldn’t make it and they gave him the seat next to me.” I explained

“Okay, I’ll believe you because you are my best friend. But we’ll still go over this again later tonight!” she kissed me goodbye then called Michael.

“Bye Teddy! You take care of Luke, alright? He tends to get himself scraped most of the time.” Michael chuckled as he walked with Roxette.

I waved goodbye to Michael and Roxette and turned to face Luke who was walking towards me.

“Are you hurt?”

“Nope, I’m okay, what about you?” he said as he walked up next to me.  I could smell his man perfume.

“Not a scratch. Now come on, we can’t miss valuable information.” I told him as we ran to catch up with our group.

End of chapter 7. Very short and not that interesting but I will update on the weekends don’t worry babes. :) now vote bc I love you.