Chapter 17

He looked odly familiar yet I couldn't seem to remember from where. As soon as I got back to reality from my thoughts he was gone. What was up with everyone and vanishing ! I swear I think I'm going crazy.

" I really need to get myself together I mean come on misty what is up with you lately !"

"umm misty.." I looked up to see Lilly with a baffled look on her face.

"are you talking to yourself?" did I really just say all that out loud?

"umm ... I was singing .." confusion crossed her eyes before it was quickly covered by a look of humor.

"oh really I never heard a song that goes. I really need to get myself togethereeee!!! What's wrong with you misty!" she sang out loud on the top of her lungs.

" it's pretty catchy if you ask me." we both burst into laughter . Wow did I miss her.

Out of no where her laughing stopped."you little bitch!! Have you been avoiding me?!" her fist landed roughly on my arm making me slightly lose my balance ouch that hurt.

"no ! Not at all Iv just had allot on my min with the whole Kyle and geo thing I have no idea who to choose or what to do and they both make me so happy . I lost my wolf she won't talk to me and I haven't been able to shift in days !!" everything came out in 2 long quick sentences .

"okay hold up doll, I have no idea what you are talking about !? Kyle? & why arnt you with geo?? He broke up with Stacy like 2 weeks ago. The bitch has been on a rampage sense that day. "

" he broke up with her? You know what don't answer that I really don't care anymore. I'm really starting to like Kyle"

"he gives me the keeps misty , I don't really like this whole fallen angel thing." she knew ?

"how do you know about .."I was quickly cut off.

"misty the whole wolf pack has known about them for century's ." wow was I late.

"come on we have allot of catching up to do."

After spending all day talking and filling Lilly in about every little detail we spent the rest of the night watching netflix . Catching up on pretty little liers and I still had no clue if ally was alive!! We ended up falling asleep at 1 in the afternoon . When I woke up Lilly was gone she had stuck a note to my forehead.

Hey tried looking for tape couldn't find it hope there's no gum in your hair haha. Anyways I had some stuff to do . There's allot of problems going on in the pack I'll fill you in love you -lil

Sense my wolf had left I wasn't included in anything pack related. It broke my heart losing her was like losing my mom again.

Knock knock knock

There sitting outside on my porch was Kyle shirtless , and I was definiltu drooling .

----

Sorry it's really short!! And unedited but OI have yet to did a co writer! If you are interests message me a paragraph of what you think should happen next.

Comment and vote vote vote !!

Xoxo