Chapter 1

"I'm home my little duckies" I say as I enter my family home.

"P??" I hear a familiar home call my name. Elena comes around the corner and smiles at me. She just walks towards me and hugs me tightly. "I can't believe you are home! I'm so happy you are home" Elena breathes out.

"I'm happy to see you too little Sis. Where is Jeremy?" I ask her curiously.

"Oh, he's in Colorado visiting some family for a while" Elena tells me.

"Ah, it seems like things are getting a little hectic around here" I tell her. The last time I talked to her she told me about Stefan and everything. I really liked Stefan and it's terrible what happened between him and Elena, and what is happening between him and Elena.

"They certainly are" Elena says. Bonnie comes into the room.

"Oh my god P!" Bonnie says coming towards me and hugging me.

"It's great to see you again Bonnie" I say to her smiling. Suddenly a cocky Damon comes into the room. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Just the person I wanted to see, my mistake of a one night stand" I say to Damon laughing.

"Ouch, that's rough considering what we did" Damon says strutting towards me.

"Shut up, my little sister is right there" I say hugging him with laughing.

"Okay, well Bonnie and I are going to go. We are going on a little road trip. We have to pack" Elena says going up the stairs, Bonnie trailing behind her.

"I get here and you have to leave today?" I ask her curiously.

"Yeah, sorry P, will be back in a day or two" Elena says disappearing to the second level of our house. I walk into the kitchen and Damon follows me.

"What's got Elena all wound up?" I ask Damon as I examine the contents of our fridge.

"Her and Bonnie are going on a mission to find Bonnie's mother, she's been having witchy visions of her lately" Damon tells me.

"And you aren't going with them because?"

"Because Elena and I kissed and now she's making it all awkward" Damon answers back casually. I hit his bicep playfully and roll my eyes at him.

"Do you have to kiss my baby sister that you are desperately in love even though she loves your brother?" I ask him rolling my eyes teasingly.

"You know me, always doing things I'm not supposed to" Damon says smirking.

"How's Rick? Is he still hot?" I ask Damon curiously.

"Yes, but not hotter than me" Damon retorts.

"I would like a slice of that history teacher pie" I tell him as I take a sip of a water bottle off the counter top.

"You are such a sexual deviant" Damon tells me as he moves closer to me.

"Yes I am. And you are impeccable Mr. Salvatore" I say to him as I grab his shirt collar pulling him towards me. I act like I'm about to kiss him, he takes my bait. "But I don't use my deviancy with vampires who kiss my little sister" I say pushing him away playfully.

"You are evil" Damon says with a playful laugh.

"Oops" I say strutting out of the kitchen. Damon and I are ancient history, and history is the past for a reason.

-------------------

"What are you two losers up too?" I ask Alaric and Damon as I walk into Alaric's apartment. Damon is pouring himself a drink and Alaric is on his work out bench thing.