Sensing Edward was in trouble

Bpov

It's been a week since I heard from Edward and he has been almost gone for a month now.

In a few days it will be Thanksgiving and they will not be here.

I'm at school right now and it's lunch time. I'm sitting underneath my tree thinking about Edward.

"I'm wondering if Edward left because of you and the way you are. You know I heard that it was even your fault your mother died." Tanya told me.

"Take it back Tanya. It wasn't my fault. She died protecting me. Something you'll never understand. As for Edward he had business he had to intend which is none of your concern."

"Oh please spare me Bella just admit it. He left because he didn't want to hurt your feelings so just face it he doesn't want to be with you."

"Stop it, just stop it!" I told her. "Just look at you Bella why would Edward or any other guy want you? Your ugly and if he knew the truth about you he wouldn't want you anyways. Remember Christi?"

"STOP!YOU KNOW NOTHING!" All of a sudden she started kicking me and hitting. I couldn't do anything.

"Your just and ugly bitch. Face it, Edward left because he didn't want to hurt your feelings. Your nothing but a worthless piece or garbage." She kicked me again before she walked away.

I lifted my head and wiped my mouth off and got up and ran towards the woods. I could hear Tanya laughing behind me.

Once I knew I was safely in the woods and no one could see me I teleported to my and Edward's place.

That's when I seen something from Edward. I took the package and open it.

It was a drawing of me. There was a letter with it.

Dearest Bella,
I been thinking of you a lot. So tonight I drew a picture of you. Pretty good for not seeing you in so long. But nothing compares to the real thing. Bella I want you to know I miss you more than you'll ever know. I seen some areas that you would of loved seeing. I hope everything is well with you Bella.
Yours truly
Edward Anthony Mason Cullen

P.S. Stand up and close your eyes image me there with me holding you in my arms in your time of need when you need it the most.

If he only knew how much I needed him right now. I hardly could eat or sleep.

Demons and evil magical creatures are at every darken area now. It's almost like I couldn't go out anymore.

And how does he always seem to know when I need just that little lift even when he not here.

I stood up and closed my eyes. I imaged Edward standing in front of me putting his arms around me.

I wished he was here because I could tell him that I loved him. But he not I don't know how much more I can take being without him.

It's thanksgiving night now and still no word from him. I'm starting to getting worried.I couldn't tell no one Tanya has been beating me up. I cover it all up with magic so they don't see it.

I look around the table and it seems so empty without the boys here.

"I'm sure there alright Bella!" Angela tells me. I turn and look at her. But I couldn't say nothing.

I couldn't shake this feeling all of sudden. I excused myself from the table and ran upstairs.

I grabbed my little mirror. "Let me see the unseen!" I wave my hand over it.

All I see is forest. Come on where is he? Then I see Edward tied up I gasped.

"Edward I'm coming hang on." I seen him looking around all of sudden.

Then he closed his eyes and the picture was moving until his face was in front of me.

My eyes widen and I started to breath heavy. "You heard me?" He nodded his head.

"I'm coming." He shook his head no. "EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU CALL ME STUBBORN. I'M COMING AND YOU'RE NOT HERE TO STOP ME SO IT'S FINAL." He put his head down.

"Edward look at me." He lifted his head. "Trust me when I say this I'm safer there than I am here. I can't even go out anymore unless it's our spot. So I'll be there as soon as I can." He finally nodded.

I waved my hand over The mirror and it broke the connection.

I waved my hand over myself and gave myself a warrior look my style mind you.

Let's see bow and arrows, check. My sword, check. I grabbed my mirror and put it in my bag.

I ran downstairs and went to tell Carlisle and my dad but everyone stood there frozen staring at me.

"Ok, ok what gives why you looking at me like that?"

"Because you look like a badass warrior Bella!" Alice quickly cover her mouth with both her hands.

I laughed at her. "That I'm definitely am not. Carlisle I need you to open the portal to the magical world please. Dad please I got to do this on my own. I'll explain later. But you all have to just trust me for now."

"Bells I trust you. Beside I was going to talk to you anyways. Your not happy and you can't even fight demons. Maybe at least this way you can be useful and you and Edward can find the answers you need." He gave me a hug.

Sue even gave me a hug. Esme walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Find my son and tell him how you feel!" I pulled away and looked at her.

"You know?" I asked her. She just nodded and smiled. I gave the girls a hug. Then I walked up to Carlisle.

"Don't hurt too many evil creatures but if you do make sure you kick there asses!" I giggled at what he said. "Ok!" I turned and gave everyone a quick wave before I ran through the portal.

Once through I first got my bearings. I closed my eyes and concentrated on Edward.

It didn't take me long to figure out where I had to go. I teleported to a point to where I could wait and watch.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.