My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 14

Hey guys! This is dedicated to AlexisNicole822 because her story is like really good with a little Mystery/Horror twist i guess you could call it. :) Plus she seems really cool! :D her stories Tounge Tied For Love and I'm Just Another Firework Going Off In Your Mind!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's POV

I was upstairs getting a quick drink when I heard a scream from downstairs. I ran downstairs  with the water in my hands as it was spilling everywhere. I saw Mickey jumping up and down pointing to our ping pong table. I smirked.

"Wanna verse the champ?" I asked.

"Sure! Where are they?" She replied looking around.

"Oh its on!

"Bring it Simpson!"

I got a purple paddle that had Green and Blue striped paddle. Perfect! I got first serve. I hit it softly to make him think I was a total noob. I had a sneaky plan up my sleeve. I was totally failing. It was 7-1. 7 being Cody and 1 being me.

"Hey why don't we start this game over and put some money down on it" I said.

"Deal. 50 bucks" he replied.

He let me serve again. This time I played for real. The first hit the ball went right past him. He looked at me with wide eyes and I smirked.

"This is so on!" he said smiling.

Ball after ball after ball. I was killing this guy! I had one more point to win. He served it and with my colorful paddle i swung and hit it making it fly past Cody. I smirked and looked at him. I had my hand out for the money. He smirked. Now I was getting scared.

He walked over to me and picked me up putting me over his shoulder. Grey and Alli were watching another movie so he snuck me upstairs. We walked past the living room where his parents were. They saw us and laughed. We went up to his room and he threw me on the bed.

"My money you rapist?" I asked him.

"Oh darn I left my wallet in the limo" he replied

"Oh is that so?"

"Why yes. Yes it is!"

"Then what is right there on your dresser"

"My, uh, ID wallet?"

I put my hand out again. He sighed and when over to his wallet pulling out 2 20s and a 10. I smiled happily when he put the money in my hands. I tried to get it out of his grip but I couldn't. after a minute or so he let go. I smiled at him. He just sighed.

I got up and started tooking at all the pictures. He pulled me over to a picture on the other side of his room. It was a baby picture of him. I laughed. He was such a cute child!

"Wasn't I so cute?" he asked me.

"Nah not really. You still aren't" I said sticking my tongue out 

"Oh really?" He started walking towards me

I nodded. I tried to back up but the wall was blocking me. I cover my face from what was going to happen. I felt his hands wrap around my wrists. At that point my eyes were closed. He moved my hands from my face. I felt him breathing on me. I opened my eyes and saw his aqua eyes looking into my chocolate eyes.

Our foreheads were touching. I leaned in the rest of the way and kissed me. I felt as if I wass floating, like we were the only two on her, like, like just perfect, Then I heard a girl scream. Cody pulled away and I saw Alli there.

"YOU USED ME TO GET TO CODY!" she screamed.

i tried to talk but she left the door before I could. I fell to my knees and cried. Cody came over to me. My blood started boiling.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN NOT TO TRUST YOU! NOW ONE OF MY ONLY TRUE FRIENDS THINKS A BITCHY USED" I screamed at him.

I got up and ran out of his room. I ran downstairs and out the door. I followed the way me and Alli went to get to the park. When I got there I went to this seat that was under the actual playground and sat down. Know one came here. I checked the time and saw it was 9:30 PM.

I started crying my eyes out. I saw a forest with a trail behind the park. For some reason I felt as if Ii had to go in. I walked into the forest. After about 20 minutes of walking I saw this beautiful meadow. It had purple, red, and some yellow flowers around a big tree. I walked over to the tree and saw a rope. 

I started to climb the rop. I stopped when I saw a tree house. It had a walk way and it was a circle shape. I walked in and saw that there was a bed there. There was also a painting convas with a half finished painting. It looked kind of like me.

It was now 10:00 PM. It was getting dark and it looked like it was going to rain. I decided to stay here for the night. Its not like anyone is going to miss me besides Cody and I really didn't wanna see him. I laid down in the soft bed and fell asleep immediately. 

When I woke up I notice I was on the Simpson's couch bed thing. I saw that I was in a VERY over sized T-shirt. I still had the outfit from yesterday on. I saw my luggage next to the couch. I took out some sweats a my school spirit T-shirt and went to change. I put my hair in a messy bun and fixed the couch to make it a couch again.

I turned on the T.V. and saw that the news was on. It was on and about me. They said I was found in a tree house in the meadow. I went into the kitchen to see Alli pouring herself some cereal. I stayed silent. She didn't notice I walked in so I quickly left. I wrote a quick note saying I was going out and I was going to come back soon.

I didn't bother changing. To tell you the truth I had no Idea where I was going. I decided to go back to the tree house. When I got there I realized the painting had been painted more. Then I heard foot steps. I froze and I heard the dor open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW GO READ AlexisNicole882'S STORY!!