Day 30 <~> Doing something hot

2.1K reads!

Okay, guys. I do have to say I'm pretty sad that this is going to end, it was very fun to do and I really hate that I've gotta stop, it's came so far and to see your guys' reactions whether it was sad or cute was very awesome to see, it was showing that humans were reading my stories and loving them no matter, I've always wanted to see people happy because of me, and this was one way to do it. So, I guess this prompt was placed purposely as a prize, treat, and thank you from the author. I love you guys, so much, just for reading this story. So, I'll now stop my rambling and let you read, it's what you came for, right?

iseriouslyfuckinghopethatyouguyslikeLegendofKorraandTheLastAirBender

Word Count: 1186

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<!Warning, mild making out because a person that's going to read this ruined my opportunity to write smut. Please, yell at him.!> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire 

Air

Water

Earth

Four very different yet very similar clans have never, ever gotten close to eachother ever since the emperor (their only glue) died. It was easy, water hated air, earth hated water, air hated fire, fire hated every others, and vice-versa. In known terms, everyone hated everyone. Somehow, though, two trouble-makers managed to use the clans' hatred to their advantage.

"Mark, hurry up! I've been sitting here for an hour." Jack whined, messing with the blob of water he had been concentrating on as Mark ran in circles, letting his hand drag down, creating a ring of fire no one would bother walking in.

"Alright, I'm done." The fire bender wiped his hands against eachother, ridding of any molten left from the flames. Mark stared at his concentrated friend.

"Jack, I'm done." He repeated. He sighed, walking over to Jack.

"I'm done." He smirked and stuck his hand straight into the blob, letting it evaporate from Jack's hands.

"Apparently not concentrated enough." Mark chortled, glimpsing at the angry pout from the water bender.

"Ah, Jack, don't give me d'at look." Mark stuck his bottom lip out, flashing doggy-eyes.

"Oh, shush you piece of shit." Jack rolled his eyes and pushed Mark.

"Nah, but you are." Mark joked, poking the other's nose.

"Oh, dear, not the age old joke. Oh c'mon, you know you're just a friend-" 

"With benefits." Mark interrupted, bursting in laughter from the joke about their relationship. Jack cocked his hips to the side, his knuckles pushing up against them.

"Oh, really, now? I'm pretty sure someone as productive as me, wouldn't have benefits with someone as destructive as you." Mark groaned, already annoyed by Jack.

"Shut up, you're the one that flooded that Earthbender village." Jack giggled, trying to shut up Mark.

"Sh-Shut up, MooMoo! Tom might hear us." Jack whisper-shouted.

"Eh, Tom doesn't care, he's burned down many villages before, Firebender thing." Mark waved off his friend, looking away to check on the rounded walls of fire.

"Perfect.." Jack muttered, flinging his arms in the air, water flowing straight over the flames, and splashing straight upon Mark's head, soaking his body.